Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

My Third Day Was My First Black Friday
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, július 2.
My first time working retail was at JCPenney. I applied in November, little did I know how horrible of an idea that was. I was hired for seasonal with potential for part time.
My first two days were training. Typically it's supposed to be three days for training. But due to Thanksgiving and Black Friday, I only had two days of training. So here I am before opening day of Black Friday at my designated register (You read that right). Not sure what all to expect, but the other three girls at the register all had been there for some time thankfully. Suddenly I here over the radio next to my register, "It's began." Being downstairs we had some delay and what i call the, "Calm before the storm,"
After that I was known as the girl who's third day was Black Friday. I was constantly asked, "What;s it like having Black Friday for your third day?"
My response was, "It's like what your a kid and your parents throw you in the deep end while yelling 'Swim!' except in my case they sliced my arm up and yeeted me over a cliff into shark infested waters while saying 'Good luck. YEET!'"

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Great Place to Work
Assistant Manager of Merchandising and Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, október 22.
A wealth of retail knowledge and experience throughout the company. A company that has been focused on the customer for 100+ years. They strive to focus on the customer experience and making the shopping experience a memorable one to keep the customer coming back.
fun/ friendly working evironment
customer care representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ 076522019, október 22.
very good working environment and also workers are so friendly. they help you when you need help especially during busy day and you have a whole section to clean out before you can leave
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van