Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

My Third Day Was My First Black Friday
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, július 2.
My first time working retail was at JCPenney. I applied in November, little did I know how horrible of an idea that was. I was hired for seasonal with potential for part time.
My first two days were training. Typically it's supposed to be three days for training. But due to Thanksgiving and Black Friday, I only had two days of training. So here I am before opening day of Black Friday at my designated register (You read that right). Not sure what all to expect, but the other three girls at the register all had been there for some time thankfully. Suddenly I here over the radio next to my register, "It's began." Being downstairs we had some delay and what i call the, "Calm before the storm,"
After that I was known as the girl who's third day was Black Friday. I was constantly asked, "What;s it like having Black Friday for your third day?"
My response was, "It's like what your a kid and your parents throw you in the deep end while yelling 'Swim!' except in my case they sliced my arm up and yeeted me over a cliff into shark infested waters while saying 'Good luck. YEET!'"
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
They really help you one on one if you need any help.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammond, LA2020, január 23.
I loved working there it was a really positive place to be.I am truly grateful for the experience.This was my first job and I realized that I like working retail.You get to meet a lot of new people, it’s a lot of net working.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Golden Rule
Fine Jewelry Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2020, január 23.
Golden rule to everyone.
Training and development.
Motivation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van