Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy the majority of the people I work with. This is a really good place to work when under good management. As of this time Great GM. However, ben
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2019, szeptember 3.
Turn over here is consistent. This makes it hard to want to stay. Turnover is from the top to the bottom. Management at this time is in great hands. Middle management not so much. I’d say with all honesty, I enjoy the people I have met but advancement is very political and there is not much room for pay roll advancements. I believe this is one cause of people not staying. The hours are not available and or the advancement for income needed.
Pro érvek
General Manager is great at his job. Discounts are amazing but slowly being removed:(!
Kontra érvek
Turn over rate and political opinions on advancement.

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

okay
Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  JC Penney IA2019, november 19.
It is ok. The supervisors for the most part are pretty good. Sometimes it can seem unnecessarily stressful. The store manager is awesome and caring which is a big plus. But there are others who kind of take the fun out of working in retail.
ok
Recovery Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2019, november 19.
it was my first and only job so i dont have much to base it off of, but overall it wasn't bad. there were a few rumors that i got called in for (none of them true) but other than that everyone seemed to be really nice and willing to help
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van