Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun atmosphere, but outweighed by politics
shoe sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2012, február 25.
The only think that bothered me was the number of items we as were suppose to try to push on the customers at checkout;magazine subscriptions, rewards, emails, and store credit cards. Your hours depend on it..otherwise your schedule will get butchered.

An employee was taking associates' commission by using only her id at checkout, so basically,we all worked, she collected. She also received awards for excellent numbers in emails, but only because she made them up, and we actually had proof! Numerous reports have been made by several of the coworkers of her doing this...nothing done about it. She still works there to this day.
Pro érvek
discounts
Kontra érvek
managment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Work is very flexible and understanding
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Barboursville, WV2020, február 19.
The workers and managers are very helpful and understanding. The work hours are flexible and the people there can help you work around it. very family friendly and the people are fun to work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work the pay just isn't enough for me
Cashier/Assistant Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Emporia, KS2020, február 19.
I love the job and the people I work with at JC Penney. They have good benefits as far as medical, dental and vision are concerned. At the store that I work at, they don't hire very many Full Time positioned which, along with low pay, makes it hard to keep good employees there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van