Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
I guess i would say...every job has their (click people) and if u dont fit in the click then u dont matter.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lumberton, NC2019, július 27.
I worked there for almost 5 years and at first it started off great...I had the job I loved but about 4 months afterwards I got put on another job task back and forth( just helping out) but when I knew anything it became my permanent job..then the manager hired a person to take my position...I was upset...I asked y was I moved ..he said he needed me more on the job position that he put me on but that should have been a choice for me..so then we get a new manager and I told him I waned to come off of the position I was placed on to go back to the floor as cashier..he moved me but soon afterwards he asked me about another job position and. That would come with better pay and I would be certified but that was a lie...I worked that position for about 6 months and had to quick because the standing was too much on the legs..so now I don't have a job anymore.
Pro érvek
If u are a click person u can move up in the company
Kontra érvek
Fake it till you make it is what i will say about that.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Fun and Friendly
Retail associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carson, CA2019, szeptember 18.
The experience was fun and offered a lot of opportunities to move up. The coworkers were nice and friendly. They encouraged a positive attitude and trained us for excellent customer service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management needs to be switched out.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eugene, OR2019, szeptember 18.
The co-workers were fun to work with, and encouraged one another during shifts. Some of management was hostile towards marginalized employees, and made transphobic remarks to an employee on the clock. Most of management tried to maintain working relationships with the employees. The workplace was friendly, and upbeat most of the time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van