Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Dirty environment, low prices
MEN'S SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City2015, október 20.
Fellow sales associates were easy to get along with, but there is an obvious rift in communication between management and non-management. Communication and understanding is lacking between the two. The hardest part of working at JcPenney was keeping such a large department in order with few employees scheduled. I would also add the fact that I was scheduled to work during times when I would be in class, thus forcing me to call out and lose money.
A typical shift would begin with clocking in, clearing off any returned, exchanged, or loose merchandise by returning it to its correct place while being approached by customers with questions. If there were no customers that needed to be checked out at the register, we were then to refold ant product that needed refolding and make sure they were stacked neatly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Horrible supervisors
Customer Care Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, december 6.
Great company for benefits and discounts. The management is all for self. Advancing within company is hard to obtain. Supervisors are rude and not properly trained.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly to work at
Merchandising (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2019, december 6.
JCPenny is a home environment that allows their workers to feel accomplished and is able to treat their costumers well. They had flexible work hours and always had a project for us employees to do.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van