Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Dirty environment, low prices
MEN'S SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City2015, október 20.
Fellow sales associates were easy to get along with, but there is an obvious rift in communication between management and non-management. Communication and understanding is lacking between the two. The hardest part of working at JcPenney was keeping such a large department in order with few employees scheduled. I would also add the fact that I was scheduled to work during times when I would be in class, thus forcing me to call out and lose money.
A typical shift would begin with clocking in, clearing off any returned, exchanged, or loose merchandise by returning it to its correct place while being approached by customers with questions. If there were no customers that needed to be checked out at the register, we were then to refold ant product that needed refolding and make sure they were stacked neatly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Not good
Women’s manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, NH2020, január 26.
I wouldn’t recommend working there in any department . Management doesn’t care about anyone accept the sales . The hours aren’t flexible and the moral is really low and associates are very caddy .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Jc Penny
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Covina, CA2020, január 26.
At JC Penney’s I worked In the jewelry department where I had to be in charge over a million dollars worth of jewelry.
I was responsible for the glass counters at all times.
This was a job, we’re you had to be sharp.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van