Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

JC Penny
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, március 7.
I worked here as a seasonal employee during Christmas Season. I would come in for my shift, check deployment chart to see where I would be and then begin straightening up, helping customers, or putting up new displays or products.

What I learned working with JC Penny repeatedly during their Christmas season was that a smile and good personality can carry you a long way and may even brighten up a downed customers day by the experience you provide.

The management here was Excellent! Always helpful, and professional, as well as willing to help you advance when opportunities came along.

The hardest part of the job was sometimes finding work to do, being mostly clothing retail store there was only some much you could do. So I spent most of my time patrolling my dept. looking for customers or cleaning odds and ends.

The most enjoyable part of the job for me is always seeing that I provided a customer with a one of a kind shopping experience. Whether it be choosing Back to School clothes, getting fitted for a suit, or redesigning your bedroom decor. Just seeing them leave with a smile because of me is the best part.
Pro érvek
Interaction with public, able to express creativity, awesome management and staff
Kontra érvek
Seasonal Emp have little to no advancement, more tasks to do during shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Traffic of customers, as well as putting the customer before you.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Hills, CA2020, január 19.
- Help and understand customers with the items.
- Good management
- Happy working Habitat with diversity in true store.
- Hardest part of the job is to return or exchange online purchases as well as making customers apply for a credit card.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Sales Associate
Jcpenny taught me the skilks of how to work with money efficiently. My main job was managing inventory and merchandising. They taught me proper organization and professionalism
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van