Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Packing dept can do much better.
Warehouse Associate - Packing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2019, augusztus 9.
Lenexa Logistics Center -- Certain areas are better to work in. Immediate supervisor was great. Higher ups not good. Not guaranteed full time hrs except during peak time (Nov-Dec) when it's required & demanded that you work every day. Zero communication. Not much chance for advancement. Majority of facility managers are not pleasant and only come into the area to stir up trouble. When he'd come into the work area, it was very hostile. Once he left, workers were able to do their jobs. Dept had some great workers but were unappreciated and unfairly treated. Most workers are able to form great friendships and work well together. Unfortunately, the company does whatever they can to stifle that and create an unhealthy, hostile work environment. It has not always been that way but has become that way in the past year. Sadly, it doesn't look to get any better any time soon.
Hope they improve that facility so that it becomes a good place to work at again. Especially since their founder went by the Golden Rule!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

It’s alright
Sales Development Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2020, február 16.
This company is only good for people who wanna work parting and receive lil pay worse experience ever, it’s not all bad but the customers are rude they bug you all day long too get credit cards but I don’t feel like I’m asking for them too apply I’m lying and persuading them too they need too raise that pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Surprisingly good products sold there.
Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2020, február 16.
I took over an area that was running badly, poor moral and low performance. No matter what I improve or how hard I work all I hear is what is still wrong, nothing about the hard work I put in to fix what is now going well about my area. Feel stressed all the time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van