Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

JCPenny
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2019, október 9.
The job itself was pretty easy, but there are always some issues with frustrated customers and sometimes rude ones. It was challenging but it taught me ways to approach them in respectful and as helpful ways as I possibly could.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job, flexible hours, poor management
Merchandise Execution Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2019, november 11.
Management positions are always changing so you get new supervisors and a new person doing your schedule every time you turn around. A new manager shoves credit down your throat making it a priority that you get people to apply for the JCPenney credit card and dismisses the topic of customer service at all. So many new people being hired that every time you go into a shift you don't know any of the people you are working with. They are flexible with hours so it was a good first job for that. But they do require you to work thanksgiving and black Friday NO EXCEPTIONS! So if you are a minor and want to have dinner with your family on Thanksgiving JCPenney will not allow it. There is no advancement opportunities really unless you are out of college (or around that age) with customer service experience. No regular associates are full-time so you get no more than 39 hours a week. Pay is not worth the work I put in.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Jewelry cleaner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, november 11.
I enjoyed my experience wit the company I wish I could’ve stayed longer and learned more overall it was a good job just wasn’t for me but it could be for someone else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van