Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Friendly competitive enviroment
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pleasanton, CA2015, február 7.
A typical day at work is slow during the morning shift. I usually come in thirty minutes early to put away my belongings and have a cup of coffee. Ten minutes before the store opens all morning sales specialist and management come together for our morning meetings which are always fun. Management goes over daily sales goals and acknowledge sale specialists that opened credit applications the day prior. After morning meeting all sale specialists prepare the store for opening and greet customers with a smile. Co-workers are friendly and easy to get along with. The most enjoyable part of the job was competing for credit applications. With encouragement from management I was opening 5 - 6 credit applications daily. Which is really good, that is 25 - 30 credit applications weekly. Eight months after being hired, I was awarded employee of the month!
Pro érvek
Diverse, friendly co-workers
Kontra érvek
A lot of changes at that time due to new CEO of Jcpenney
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Horrible Job
Seasonal Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2020, február 22.
This was the first job that I took right after I graduated college, at first it seemed like it was going to be very fun to work there, but as I kept working there I noticed how much other employees disliked working there, the customers treated them badly and the managers never really tried to resolve problems. Some shifts were either over-scheduled or under-scheduled meaning even if you weren't comfortable with doing a certain job, you'd be doing it by the end of your shift.
Kontra érvek
Not enough Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Not enough money
Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, KY2020, február 22.
The salon is in the back of the store and is hard to find. I thought there would be plenty of walk ins to build my clientele. Not nearly busy enough for the amount of stylists that are there Pay is not enough to live off of.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van