Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
I provided customer service and fulfilled my duties
Part-Time Window Treatment Retail Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plainfield IN2019, február 24.
I provided customer service with window treatments of all makes and models. This was my first experience in the Retail business. I enjoy working with people. I worked the cash drawer with each purchase.

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Horrible Job
Seasonal Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2020, február 22.
This was the first job that I took right after I graduated college, at first it seemed like it was going to be very fun to work there, but as I kept working there I noticed how much other employees disliked working there, the customers treated them badly and the managers never really tried to resolve problems. Some shifts were either over-scheduled or under-scheduled meaning even if you weren't comfortable with doing a certain job, you'd be doing it by the end of your shift.
Kontra érvek
Not enough Pay
Not enough money
Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, KY2020, február 22.
The salon is in the back of the store and is hard to find. I thought there would be plenty of walk ins to build my clientele. Not nearly busy enough for the amount of stylists that are there Pay is not enough to live off of.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van