Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Moving in the right direction.
Studio Coordinator/ Re-select Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2015, május 8.
During my nine years out of seventeen at JC Penney, overall I had a good experience. My typical day included lots of phone calls, orders large and small to enter into the system. I learned it takes a team to make everyone successful. No one person can do it alone. My co-workers were a mixed group of women and men who challenged me but I challenged them as well. The hardest part of the job was trying to reason with a customer who was upset if their order was wrong when it was installed. Sometimes you have to bite your tongue to keep your composure so the customer's comments don't get to you. The most enjoyable part of the job is when a customer calls you or emails you to tell you how much they love their new treatments. The joy in their voice is enough to make you smile.
Pro érvek
Everyone is accepted for who or what they are.
Kontra érvek
Medical insurance should be provided whether you're part or full time.

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
The employess were great, but because of all the closings there was always a fear of a store closing.s a
Shift Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ardmore, OK2020, február 18.
The store I worked at couldn't not keep a manager and time was not rationed between home time and work time. It made family life very difficult even for someone only working 25 hours a week.
It was alright
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2020, február 18.
The job experience was overall good but I just dont know how to deal with stress so this wasn't a good job for me but it was a good job to those who know how to deal with fast paced work environments.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van