Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

One of the BEST corporate salons I've worked for!

Munka és magánélet aránya
Munkahelyi kultúra
2017, április 30.
JCP salons are structured towards and dedicated to giving their stylists every opportunity to succeed! Between the training courses they PAY you to attend, marketing tools, free product samples for potential new clients, they strive to remove any obstacles along your path to success within their company.
Very impressed with the Top 20 Stylist mandatory course! It was my second time taking the course and an excellent motivational refresher!

The mandatory minimum revenue required to bring in per hour can be difficult to meet within the time frame given to build a clientele IF you are relocated from another state and don't know anyone. This was the ONLY reason I am no longer with the company. Its ABSOLUTELY possible but, prepare to sell yourself with the same effort outside of work hours to meet your goal...if you have clients?? JCP is an excellent salon to transfer to!

If I had one complaint it would be that the prices didn't match the out of date atmosphere.. They wanted the girls to bring in a million dollars before rewarding them with upgrades..my opinion was they were doing it backwards..give them the atmosphere that allows them to bring in the million...

It felt like the equivalen to someone that just sat down at a run down mom&pop restaurant and realized the menu is priced as high as a 4-5 star restaurant..regardless of how much they LOVE the food, if they are going to spend 5 star money, why not enjoy a 5star atmosphere? Leaving the stylists to work twice as hard to keep clients loyalty.

I did see an article about JCP salon remodeling their salons due to a corporate
 - több...
Értékelések kategória szerint
Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
3,0
3,0
Céges kultúra
Pro érvek
Employee discount ..a shoe girls dream!!, The salon manager in Winston Salem, NC was the BEST manager I've had through out my entire career!
Kontra érvek
The pay scale to earn commission is set quite high and base wages are below average.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés