Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Would not recommend

Munka és magánélet aránya
Munkahelyi kultúra
2016, január 31.
I'm not a "glass half empty" kind of person, but I have to say that this was the most unpleasant job I've had. I've read some good reviews, but my particular location was terrible. I worked here for a year and was miserable everyday. The pay is horrible for the work that is expected. The managers are only concerned with the amount of credit cards you activate and are always pressuring you to get more. The work is exhausting due to a lack of scheduling. Many employees are scheduled to work in a dept. solo which leads to messy dressing rooms, long customer lines, phones ringing, and messy merchandise on the floor (and you are responsible for handling it all). Customers were rude and nasty. Don't EVER plan on having a weekend off unless you ask for it 3 weeks in advance. And don't plan on spending any holidays with your family if you work during the holiday season. It is an incredibly thankless job. The only things that made this job bearable were the couple of friends I made connections with and my immediate supervisor who was incredibly sweet and understanding. If it weren't for them I wouldn't have made it.
Értékelések kategória szerint
3,0
Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
3,0
Céges kultúra
Pro érvek
Enjoyable coworkers
Kontra érvek
Pay, short breaks, nasty customers, horrible management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés