Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Would not recommend
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2016, január 31.
I'm not a "glass half empty" kind of person, but I have to say that this was the most unpleasant job I've had. I've read some good reviews, but my particular location was terrible. I worked here for a year and was miserable everyday. The pay is horrible for the work that is expected. The managers are only concerned with the amount of credit cards you activate and are always pressuring you to get more. The work is exhausting due to a lack of scheduling. Many employees are scheduled to work in a dept. solo which leads to messy dressing rooms, long customer lines, phones ringing, and messy merchandise on the floor (and you are responsible for handling it all). Customers were rude and nasty. Don't EVER plan on having a weekend off unless you ask for it 3 weeks in advance. And don't plan on spending any holidays with your family if you work during the holiday season. It is an incredibly thankless job. The only things that made this job bearable were the couple of friends I made connections with and my immediate supervisor who was incredibly sweet and understanding. If it weren't for them I wouldn't have made it.
Pro érvek
Enjoyable coworkers
Kontra érvek
Pay, short breaks, nasty customers, horrible management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Would not recommend!
Replenishment/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, december 11.
Have no great reviews about this place. Good apparel and prices and discounts but overall.working in there with management was not good. They don’t appreciate your hard work!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
JcPenney
Sales Associate/ Costumer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2019, december 11.
▪ Work as team member to provide high level service to customers in a timely and friendly manner.
▪ Stocking the floor with new merchandise.
▪ Cleaning around the store and putting away merchandise
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van