Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved the customers, especially the regular ones who came in to shop frequently. I loved cashiering because of the customers.
Cashier Sale Associate and Stockroom Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2019, január 15.
It was very demanding each day that I worked. I had many responsibilities to fit into an eight-hour day because I was not allowed to work overtime. (The only time I was allowed to do overtime was when it was during the holidays or sales' days when it was very crazy and busy.) That was the hardest part of the job---trying to get everything done in an eight-hour work day. I enjoyed having some fun with coworkers, though we had to keep it professional, of course. The most enjoyable part of the job were my customers---especially those who came in just to see me and who specifically asked for me. I made it my personal mission to serve them the best I could and to go to almost any length to get them the product they wanted---the right size, color, design, etc. And they truly were grateful. I even had some try to tip me or give me gifts, for which I had to refuse politely because it was against store policy to accept tips or gifts from customers.
Pro érvek
Satisfaction of customers and the thrill of the hunt to find what they needed or wanted.
Kontra érvek
Too much work for too little pay per hour. No benefits other than paid vacation days.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

fast paced and interesting
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2019, szeptember 8.
This can be a difficult job if you are bad with confrontation. There will be customers who are difficult and abrasive. There should always be a senior member there to help you though.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Positive work enviornment
Receptionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rogers, AR2019, szeptember 8.
Overall the guest that shop at jcpenny were kind and made the job worth while. I feel education is something that could improve for all team members. I feel the computer systems could also be upgraded as well for the connivence of the customer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van