Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved the customers, especially the regular ones who came in to shop frequently. I loved cashiering because of the customers.
Cashier Sale Associate and Stockroom Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2019, január 15.
It was very demanding each day that I worked. I had many responsibilities to fit into an eight-hour day because I was not allowed to work overtime. (The only time I was allowed to do overtime was when it was during the holidays or sales' days when it was very crazy and busy.) That was the hardest part of the job---trying to get everything done in an eight-hour work day. I enjoyed having some fun with coworkers, though we had to keep it professional, of course. The most enjoyable part of the job were my customers---especially those who came in just to see me and who specifically asked for me. I made it my personal mission to serve them the best I could and to go to almost any length to get them the product they wanted---the right size, color, design, etc. And they truly were grateful. I even had some try to tip me or give me gifts, for which I had to refuse politely because it was against store policy to accept tips or gifts from customers.
Pro érvek
Satisfaction of customers and the thrill of the hunt to find what they needed or wanted.
Kontra érvek
Too much work for too little pay per hour. No benefits other than paid vacation days.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Better than nothing temporarily
Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conroe, TX2020, február 21.
JCP is going under in the next year or 2 & it shows. Middle management in my store (the ppl *IN* the store full time) isn't terrible but upper management is clearly completely withdrawn & indifferent. None of the equipment works, nothing gets replaced or repaired, training is at best schizophrenic, pay is barely acceptable, no hrs...management will straight tell employees they're down to $15 on accounts so no one can have extra hours. Insanity.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Draining place to work.
Operations associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2020, február 21.
Management doesn't value their workers. I worked there as seasonal and felt completely over worked and drained from working at the department. There was a manger who wasn't fond of anyone of the seasonal staff and asked for me and a co-worker to complete organize the graphic shirts by the design on them. NEVER has that been a requirement it was completely RIDICULOUS
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van