Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Needs work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Keene, NH2019, szeptember 7.
The Management team seemed stuck in its infancy. As it was the associates were more qualified to be in charge. The GM acted very inappropriate at times which caused the morale to suffer. The HR department despised any sort of camaraderie unless you open up to them on a personal note. In short, “You can’t be that associate’s friend if you can’t be mine too!” Very disturbing. Think twice.
Pro érvek
Managers are never indispensable
Kontra érvek
Unhealthy place to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Horrible Job
Seasonal Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2020, február 22.
This was the first job that I took right after I graduated college, at first it seemed like it was going to be very fun to work there, but as I kept working there I noticed how much other employees disliked working there, the customers treated them badly and the managers never really tried to resolve problems. Some shifts were either over-scheduled or under-scheduled meaning even if you weren't comfortable with doing a certain job, you'd be doing it by the end of your shift.
Kontra érvek
Not enough Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Not enough money
Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, KY2020, február 22.
The salon is in the back of the store and is hard to find. I thought there would be plenty of walk ins to build my clientele. Not nearly busy enough for the amount of stylists that are there Pay is not enough to live off of.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van