Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
A very pleasant and professional work atmosphere.
Loss Prevention Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2015, november 5.
I enjoyed my tenure as a Loss Prevention associate at J.C. Penney.A typical work day was challenging but rewarding at the same.Monitoring for criminal activity and apprehending suspected shoplifters was not easy but knowing i prevented a potential crime and protected company assets was rewarding for me.The management and staff was some of the most enjoyable people I've ever worked with and they made my time there a pleasant experience.I learned a lot about reading body language and providing customer service,and the hardest part was leaving the company.
Pro érvek
Great benifits
Kontra érvek
Not knowing the criminal back ground of some of the shoplifters
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 12Jelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Decent workplace
Cashier/Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palestine, TX2019, december 9.
check out people, clean section and any other assigned tasks. I learned how to open/close cash register. They did a through job of training and walking you through the steps before putting you by yourself.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Excluded after 4 years
Holiday Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  WA state & Warwick RI2019, december 9.
I worked during the Holidays for 4 years part time and then in 2018 I was told I did not fit what they were looking for. I am 74 years old and look and act like in my late 50 or early 60's. I believe I was discriminated against due to age. I never received any negative feed-back for my performance and was always helpful and courteous to customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van