Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Exciting place to work.
Credit and Catalog customer service. (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, augusztus 21.
Jcpenney's was a good company to work for very fast pace during holidays but slower pace in between . I love working with the public meeting new people and offering my expertise on catalog sales . I enjoyed making people happy by the time they leave my desk after placing catalog orders and applying for a credit card and being approved the best part of my day. Management for the most part attended to our needs as store associates their really was no hardest part of the job as long as you apply yourself anything was possible.

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Decent workplace
Cashier/Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palestine, TX2019, december 9.
check out people, clean section and any other assigned tasks. I learned how to open/close cash register. They did a through job of training and walking you through the steps before putting you by yourself.
Excluded after 4 years
Holiday Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  WA state & Warwick RI2019, december 9.
I worked during the Holidays for 4 years part time and then in 2018 I was told I did not fit what they were looking for. I am 74 years old and look and act like in my late 50 or early 60's. I believe I was discriminated against due to age. I never received any negative feed-back for my performance and was always helpful and courteous to customers.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van