Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

I wouldn't work here if I was paid to.

Munka és magánélet aránya
Munkahelyi kultúra
2019, szeptember 11.
I have worked in the Dulles location for about 3 years now. There has been little advancement for my position, and what advancement that had been made was pushed back due to the cutting of the Appliance Sales. I make a semi decent 10.47 an hour, for part time, but it's not enough. There's also no full time advancement from part time, even after working for the company for such a long time. That and JCP doesn't offer full time of 40 hours a week, either. Full time to them is 32 hours per week. Part time is in the ballpark of 15 to 20. The Employee discount is hardly worth the price you pay for the product you receive, and we don't sell the best products to begin with, not to mention sizes are so difficult to find that you'd have better luck finding a needle in a haystack.

Now, the only good thing about working at JCP is that you are treated like family from the management's perspective. We are all brothers and sisters that work together to achieve goals for the store.

However, that doesn't mean that the team members you work with are just as accommodating. There are nice people, and then there's the people you really wish would just disappear off the face of the planet. You get that everywhere you work, but here it's a bit different due to the fact that JCP tends to hire younger help more often than someone who is in their 40s or so.

All in all, I would pass working here on the account of not enough pay for hours worked, and team members not being a good fit for the team.
Értékelések kategória szerint
Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
3,0
2,0
Céges kultúra
Pro érvek
treated like family
Kontra érvek
breaks are too short, no benefits for part time employees, not paid enough, team members are a bit of a pain to work with
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés