Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Don't work here
Fitting Room Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2018, május 13.
This was the worst job I ever had. You are expected to do 3 things at once and when you don't get your main job done they aren't happy. I believe they wanted me to quit from day one. A lot of the time I was the only one working fitting rooms and had to consently had to stop what I was doing to go help ring customers and would get stuck up there for at least an hour and couldn't get all the clothes from the fitting rooms put back. I had never received a name tag when I was working here, and my hours were always getting cut. Finally I changed my availability for a baby sitting job I was getting and that was the end of me working here. I just wouldn't do it. Management sucks here too.
Pro érvek
Discount
Kontra érvek
Always getting called from breaks to go help ring people up, hours getting cut, only one working a lot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Decent for part time.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arden-Arcade, CA2019, október 18.
The work place can be nice. Your coworkers can easily become friends, and are people you can relate to. Managment can also be nice, but will sometimes take you for granted.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Over Haul Field Leadership
General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, SC2019, október 18.
I learned the company is so results starved, it didn’t matter how you got them
A typical day was spent redoing my plan Bc the DM had 0 and changed your day on any given minute
Field leadership (DM, RM) could careless about the people
The culture was always stressed Bc there were not enough people for the sqft, hardest part of job was trying to figure out all of the old outdated procedures most enjoyable part of job was part time associates
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van