Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy and sometimes stressful but a great learning experience with friendly co-workers
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX2018, május 2.
Depending on the time of the day and what day it was, the job was fast-paced and I barely had time to take a breather. The management wasn't the best and I wasn't really taught what to do which affected my quality of work in the first few days. It was very stressful when I had many customers waiting and I was not sure what to do. I enjoyed the slower-paced days and the overnight shift. All of my co-workers were very kind and helpful and they understood that I was learning. Mistakes were forgiven and all criticism was constructive which gave me a lot of opportunity to learn and grow. I learned a lot about customer service through this job and how to best provide quality service to the best of my abilities even when working under stressful situations.
Pro érvek
friendly co-workers, double pay on holidays, decent amount of time for breaks
Kontra érvek
hours were not flexible, end of the day shifts had mandatory overtime, poor communication between the managers and I, hectic and unorganized during very busy days when many workers were coming in
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a fun or happy workplace at all.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Turlock, CA2019, október 15.
Awful management. I was a Christmas helper and I was told on the 2nd day of work there by a manager that if I didn't get a credit card app filled out, I would get in trouble.
Pro érvek
There really weren't any.
Kontra érvek
Pushing very hard by management to get credit card apps, haven't they notice the state of the economy?
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
not good
Sales Support/Shipping and Handling Dock Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverside, CA2019, október 15.
Very competitive environment. Managers and supervisors always try to find shortcuts or a scapegoat for mistakes. If you're a good worker stay away, you will be the carrier of all the slack and get a 10 cent raise...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van