Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

be the best or starve
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, szeptember 25.
If you don't sell enough credit cards they cut your hours. They won't fire you, or lay you off, just give you one day a month till you quit. Their busy season is the holidays and after that they start cutting your hours no matter how long you've been there. There are no new customers since the company is closing down so it's impossible to hit goals unless you are shady about it.
Pro érvek
lots of dress down days and parties.
Kontra érvek
no hour security
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Working at JCP
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Calumet City, IL2020, március 30.
Working here was alright because I was still in high school while I was working so it was a good first job. Learned some stuff about the retail business. Working here had its ups and downs; especially with customers. Some customers were nice and showed respect and then obviously there were customers who didn't show any the of respect to me or the workers; they would just mess up the clothes, not even try to attempt to fix it, etc. The managers were cool, some just really get under your skin. Overall working here was alright, if I had to rate it, it would be like a 6.5/10, definitely needed improvement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
The bad things.
Recovery Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Abingdon, MD2020, március 30.
The young kids on their cell phone's were more appreciated there than I was! They had me doing extra work when I was scheduled to work. The work that they weren't able to get the young kid's to do. I was a regular part-time employee. But after Christmas they stopped scheduling me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van