Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Productive and busy days
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2017, április 3.
Working at JCPenney's, you never know what you are going to get. Everyday at work is different, it can be really slow one day and the next it is packed. While I worked and currently are still working at JCPenney's taught me that no matter how hard you work, the only person that will really thank you is yourself and your other employee in that department. Another that JCPenney's taught me was that I'm able to open up and have a conversation with anyone and not being the shy person I used to be. The management of JCPenney's is okay you could say. Some of the managers are really dedicated and want the best for employees but others are just worried about there department only and not others. To be honest the hardest part of the job would be having to keep up on the floor and making sure every customer is helped. The floor and the fitting rooms can get crazy all at once. The most enjoyable part of this job is being able to help the customers find what they need and being able to talk to them and getting to know them.
Pro érvek
Getting to know every customer you help
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, the pay, vacation time

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn’t recommend working here
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, MN2020, február 26.
This was not my favorite job. I didn’t enjoy the environment very much. Some of the people were nice And outgoing but overall I didn’t enjoy my time there.
Pro érvek
Some people were nice
Kontra érvek
No one was helpful and the management made it an uncomfortable environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fun place to work at. Would work there again.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2020, február 26.
In my job as a jcpenney sales associate, my position was to work in back stock, opening and organizing boxes and placing them in their proper location in the store. In the store, I would view the floor and fold clothes, pick up and organize jewelry,put away clothing from the dressing rooms and clean what needed to be cleaned so the store looks in top condition. I also greeted and assisted customers with their needs and requests.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van