Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people and great place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE CLERK (PART-TIME) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, SC2019, augusztus 16.
I enjoyed working at JCPenney, great atmosphere and great supervisors. Easy to work with employees . They care about families. Flexible hours, you work a lot during holidays, you received great discounts. I was part time not sure how insurance work, never hear associates complain about it. They use to have refreshments during the the busy holidays for employees in the back. Easy application and they you have to take a little test after you complete your application. I will recommend this job to anybody, never had a conflict with anybody and never had a conflict with my schedule, I work another job in the morning and they never got it twisted. Some jobs will hire you and put you down for any hours without looking at your availability. I never had conflicts with my schedule. Work some weekends, they was very considerate of others and family time. Well balanced.
Good starting pay
Kontra érvek
Very busy in the holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Good first job
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, szeptember 21.
Good first job, they just need better management. The supervisors were never on the same page. One would tell you to do something, and another would come by and ask in a condescending tone what you were up to as if you were off task. It simply was not fair.
Flexible schedule
No fixed hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Day to day responsibilities
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oceanside, CA2019, szeptember 21.
Client interaction, scheduling of same day and future appointments. Rendering payments for services provided. At time of payment I would provide suggestions on additional products that would be beneficial to the client.
Haircut discounts
Low growth opportunities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van