Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people and great place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE CLERK (PART-TIME) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, SC2019, augusztus 16.
I enjoyed working at JCPenney, great atmosphere and great supervisors. Easy to work with employees . They care about families. Flexible hours, you work a lot during holidays, you received great discounts. I was part time not sure how insurance work, never hear associates complain about it. They use to have refreshments during the the busy holidays for employees in the back. Easy application and they you have to take a little test after you complete your application. I will recommend this job to anybody, never had a conflict with anybody and never had a conflict with my schedule, I work another job in the morning and they never got it twisted. Some jobs will hire you and put you down for any hours without looking at your availability. I never had conflicts with my schedule. Work some weekends, they was very considerate of others and family time. Well balanced.
Pro érvek
Good starting pay
Kontra érvek
Very busy in the holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Horrible Job
Seasonal Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niles, OH2020, február 22.
This was the first job that I took right after I graduated college, at first it seemed like it was going to be very fun to work there, but as I kept working there I noticed how much other employees disliked working there, the customers treated them badly and the managers never really tried to resolve problems. Some shifts were either over-scheduled or under-scheduled meaning even if you weren't comfortable with doing a certain job, you'd be doing it by the end of your shift.
Kontra érvek
Not enough Pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Not enough money
Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, KY2020, február 22.
The salon is in the back of the store and is hard to find. I thought there would be plenty of walk ins to build my clientele. Not nearly busy enough for the amount of stylists that are there Pay is not enough to live off of.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van