Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
High expectations, but great culture
SPECIALTY SUPERVISOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2018, november 20.
JC Penney has been around for so long, but after almost going under in 2012, they really had to revamp their identity and climb out of the gutter. As an associate, I was okay with having sales goals, credit application goals, and individual tasks. As a manager, however, the responsibility of carrying the success of the company is a little over-bearing. It always feels like one bad day in sales can ruin the store. However, I would still say that JC Penney has been my favorite employer. Their inclusion tactics makes every employee feel like they are truly a part of something, no matter how small their title may be. They are the first company to give me a leadership position and see the potential I have in my career development. If you enjoy the numbers game and you want the team environment, JC Penney may be for you.

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Productive work place.
Retail/Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2019, december 7.
Fast paced especially during the holidays. I learned a lot about working a cash register and working with customers to make a better experience for them.
Great Company to work for
Hair Stylist (Cosmetologist) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2019, december 7.
The typical J. C. Penney Stylist makes $11 per hour. Stylist hourly pay at J. C. Penney can range from $8 - $15. This estimate is based upon 5 J. C. Penney Stylist salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Stylist at J. C. Penney can expect to make an average annual salary of $26,589 . See all Stylist salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van