Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
High expectations, but great culture
SPECIALTY SUPERVISOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2018, november 20.
JC Penney has been around for so long, but after almost going under in 2012, they really had to revamp their identity and climb out of the gutter. As an associate, I was okay with having sales goals, credit application goals, and individual tasks. As a manager, however, the responsibility of carrying the success of the company is a little over-bearing. It always feels like one bad day in sales can ruin the store. However, I would still say that JC Penney has been my favorite employer. Their inclusion tactics makes every employee feel like they are truly a part of something, no matter how small their title may be. They are the first company to give me a leadership position and see the potential I have in my career development. If you enjoy the numbers game and you want the team environment, JC Penney may be for you.

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with!
Cashier/Sales Associate and Jewerly Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Corbin, KY2020, január 18.
JC Penney is a great place to work. My fellow employees are great to work with and that makes for a fun place to work. They are very good with working with your schedule and allowing you to be off when needed. The associate discount comes in handy and I love that I get to use it in Sephora to! 😊
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management and harrassment galore.
AP Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Jersey2020, január 18.
Employees are nice to work with but that is it. Company strives themselves on work life balance but there is none. The GM I had was horrible and verbally abusive to his subordinates. You report it to their call center and nothing gets done. HR and management are friends out of work so don't report anything. The only good thing is the pay. Besides that watch YOUR back, management states they have your back but unfortunately they don't.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van