Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

You Probably Know What You're Getting Into
Sephora Merchandise and Operations Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newnan, GA2020, január 28.
The company as a whole is failing. There's constant talk of new store closures; there's absolutely no job security. Most of management has worked for the company 15+ years and aren't very open to change. Things tend to be very divided by department. Not a ton of cross-department assistance which makes the stores worse. The corporate structure is ridiculous and difficult to navigate.

Healthcare is terrible. Single plans have $1000+ deductibles before there's any assistance. No copays, everything 100% out of pocket until that's met. Dental and vision are okay.

Pay varies wildy across the company, even in identical roles. Some GMs are willing to pay people more because there aren't a lot of applicants; some lowball because the company is dying. I'm being paid pretty significantly bove company average and I'm not rolling in dough.

Stores with Sephoras inside are, on average, doing better than stores without. That fact gets ignored and SiJCP is given very little help or resources.

A lot of younger staff is at JCP until they find something better. A lot of the older staff is holding on to the sinking ship to collect their pensions & retirement benefits.

Not the worst place to work for in-between times but don't expect to make a career.
Pro érvek
Flexible work schedule
Kontra érvek
Poor benefits

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Great start up work place.
Omni-Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2020, március 29.
My experience was not the greatest towards the end of my employment. There were great managers and some that were not that great. If you are starting a career, Penney's is great for you to use as a stepping stone into work.
Benefits are awesome
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buford, GA2020, március 29.
JC penney is a family oriented company. The management changed from time to time but managers took the time to get to know employees. I felt appreciated by coworkers and my manager. I felt that I could grow with the company if I choose to.
Pro érvek
Company giveaways
Kontra érvek
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van