Munkavállalói értékelés – JCPenney

Összes értékelés megtekintése – JCPenney

Munkahelyi kultúra
Low pay, change job requirements weekly, poor manager
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miamisburg, OH2019, augusztus 22.
JCPenney changed my job sometimes weekly. Changed different standards frequently. They would schedule you 5 three hour days and then ask you to stay over everyday for up to 8 hours. If you refused to stay you were talked about by the leaders and management and made to feel you were not a team player. I worked here 7 years and my pay went from $8.75-9.43. They would hire Christmas help at $10 hour then keep the good ones but refused to raise their long time employees pay to match new hire pay.
I stayed because they will give you unpaid time off whenever you need it. They give a 25% off employee discount on most items and I loved my coworkers.
Pro érvek
25% discount, great coworkers
Kontra érvek
Small raises, poor manager, no rewards for hard work and dedication.

További munkavállalói értékelések – JCPenney

fast paced and interesting
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA2019, szeptember 8.
This can be a difficult job if you are bad with confrontation. There will be customers who are difficult and abrasive. There should always be a senior member there to help you though.
Positive work enviornment
Receptionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rogers, AR2019, szeptember 8.
Overall the guest that shop at jcpenny were kind and made the job worth while. I feel education is something that could improve for all team members. I feel the computer systems could also be upgraded as well for the connivence of the customer.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van