JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Warehouse Worker

212 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 012 értékelés megtekintése
Great
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2020, január 20.
Great very nice place to work. Great management. And coworkers everyone always willing to,help out the best way they know how highly recommend this job
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like to move and are task oriented this is a good fit.
Warehouse Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  The Woodlands, TX2020, január 15.
I use this job as a means for movement and exercise. The hours work well with my current obligations. Good for students, and those who need flexible work hours. Could make a career starting in this position, however, not a career in and of itself. Certain managers are more friendly/helpful than others. Work within a team, but independently within the team. Great if that's your cup of tea. Bring your own work ethic, show up, and it will work out great.
Pro érvek
Active job; part-time available; small discount
Kontra érvek
Somewhat friendly, but leaves a lot to be desired.
Warehouse associate
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, december 26.
Good job experience at handling or labelling, shipping or receiving. Friendly work environment. Flexible work hours. No benefits. Life and salary not balanced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2019, december 20.
Hours are ok. Hours are great during peak time. Pay is good. Give out rasies every year. employee apperciation dinners. Easy to move up in managment sopts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job would be better if it was full time
Warehouse Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2019, december 4.
Fast pace, long hours, good pay, lots of different people here, always on your feet, and always busy packing, the pay is twice a month, but they only start you at as a part time employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
Didn't like the job that much
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2019, december 2.
Not to much to say about JC It wasn't what I liked very much.was not to interested in.thanks for nothing I'm all set with that company good bye to you
JCPenney
Warehouse assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2019, november 30.
It look like it's trying to be a e-commerce but not quite there need better managementat the Black Friday and Cyber Monday a lot of employees with stating that will probably get something home within 4 hours so I'm looking for something else
Great opportunity
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2019, november 30.
I enjoyed my time working at JCPENNEY. I worked well with others as well as alone
Management one in one did right by me (except they didn’t pay me for being there every day for peek season) but other than that I loved working there
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is good for a decent check
Jcpenny warehouse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, KS2019, november 21.
Jcpenny is good if all you care about is money. but other than that they work you like a slave and if you can’t work one day or 2 ,they will fire you.
fast paced environment
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2019, október 30.
Very fast paced job. Always on your work and steady working. Not the place for just sitting around. Typical warehouse work. Had to pay attention to the work and what you was doing at all times.
Workplace
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2019, október 15.
very good workplace for part-timers shift was from 6am-11am, management was great we always exercise and worked as a team. the most enjoyable part of the job was the employee celebration the time of them being there for the company
Great company all around
General Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2019, szeptember 24.
Great co workers. Everyone did their part in the company, and if you didn’t know something a fellow worker would help out. Company gatherings. Overtime. Good bosses.
Updated lunch area
N/a
Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2019, szeptember 9.
I like working there but there's a lot of things I think could be better, I've been there for awhile and really think the supervisors are really good and I have no problem with any of the work I just think some of the policies aren't fair because they don't pertain to everyone and they should.
No communication between depts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, augusztus 30.
I worked at the warehouse, it was a great place to work. Very fast pace, very interesting to learn the whole process of retail. I would definitely work there again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard working and fast paced. Stressful most of the time. Great pay.
Warehouse Associate, mechanized stockhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2019, augusztus 29.
I would go back to work if I had the opportunity to work there again only because of the proximity and pay. Was promised multiple times a better position that never were received. I saw others benefit from lack of work by being promoted while I was taken from the lift operator job I had to work on a production line because I worked hard. I felt used and taken advantage of.
Good pay. Paid time off.
No written schedule.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
JCPenney
Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Statesville, NC2019, augusztus 29.
I enjoy working here. There are some days where the demand becomes stressful. Overall, it's a great place to work. The supervisors are easy to work with, the majority of them are hands on and do help the team.
Miserable and unfulfilling
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2019, augusztus 18.
Lack of communication, no appreciation from management, hours are constantly cut. I did not appreciate management not telling the temps beforehand that we are not needed.
Temp to hire
Kontra érvek
Hours are cut, no room for growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Packing dept can do much better.
Warehouse Associate - Packing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2019, augusztus 9.
Lenexa Logistics Center -- Certain areas are better to work in. Immediate supervisor was great. Higher ups not good. Not guaranteed full time hrs except during peak time (Nov-Dec) when it's required & demanded that you work every day. Zero communication. Not much chance for advancement. Majority of facility managers are not pleasant and only come into the area to stir up trouble. When he'd come into the work area, it was very hostile. Once he left, workers were able to do their jobs. Dept had some great workers but were unappreciated and unfairly treated. Most workers are able to form great friendships and work well together. Unfortunately, the company does whatever they can to stifle that and create an unhealthy, hostile work environment. It has not always been that way but has become that way in the past year. Sadly, it doesn't look to get any better any time soon.
Hope they improve that facility so that it becomes a good place to work at again. Especially since their founder went by the Golden Rule!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
No... just no
Warehouse Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Bernardino, CA2019, augusztus 7.
They do not care about you or your families . You can only be absent, late, or leave early 2 times total in 3 months (90 days) before being issued a policy violation. You only get 24 hours of life time balance PER YEAR. They expect you to disregard your personal lives and children for their numbers and production. You could be in a fatal tragedy, or a family emergency comes up and you're unable to come to work....if the issue isn't work related, they dont care -they will not excuse your absence. But they say they "understand" life happens. No they don't. I had to work with a bruised rib for 2 weeks because apparently the note my doctor wrote wasn't as credible as the note I had to WAIT FOR from a physician that works with the facility. What makes their doctor better than any body else's? They want us to work harder for zero appreciation, zero raises or promotions. Of course in the summer , its over 100 degrees in the warehouse, still expecting to move at 1000mph . They don't offer us ice, water, Gatorade, free food... nothing. Then the supervisors dare have the audacity to tell the employees about us always walking away from our stations for a period of time for ice and water, talking about "we can only get that during lunch and breaks" . Wth. And in that same conversation, they gave us a "heat awareness" lesson. 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄Ive been here a year and literally I'm doing the saaaammmeeee thing ... and that goes for everybody I was hired with. But at other jobs , people are promoted after only a few months of employment. I definitely wouldn't recommend being here.
Employment. Living wage.
Kontra érvek
Pretty much everything else.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Warehouse associate
Warehouse Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2019, augusztus 5.
JCPenney is a good company to work for. They offer you good benefits, an you have the option to work overtime if you like. The hours are reasonable it's a great company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van