Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Warehouse Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
6 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 350 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my time at JCP I saw many policies not being followed but they continued to keep these associates because 'they needed bodies in the building'. Additionally if you are a female on the team your opinion is just pushed to the side. The manager will always go to the male supervisors first. They will not promote from within and they have no training programs, just a sink or swim mentality. The phrase most often said at this warehouse is 'if it has worked in the past don't try to improve it'. So no continuous improvement, no real technology. Theres no job security in under the year I was there they went through 8 different supervisors. The ones that came on saw how bad it was and quit. The ones that stay, stay because they dont have to do much to keep their jobs. Favoritism is rampant in this warehouse and will destroy it eventually. You will not see your manager at all during the day and do not get much direction for what you are supposed to do. Employees that had been with the company for 40 years (multiple people) told me to get out while I can and while I am young enough to find something else. When I left so did they because they were done with how you get treated at this company. My manager also talked about strippers and other inappropriate things often. They did not know the policy for breast pumping and had an associate pump on the floor for weeks before I said something. The manager and AGM did not know a policy and had no directive to give her.
Pro érvek
If you are looking for a laid back job this is for you
Kontra érvek
Favoritism, Full of Politics, Cant voice your opinion, Back the associate no matter what
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was hired to work 7:30 to 4pm, after hiring was told to come in at 3am as it was a way the shipping department was able to "cook the books" to meet daily piece count levels.
Pro érvek
Learned how to drive "cherry picker"
Kontra érvek
Nothing about this company was positive for NEW employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
loading and unloading merchandise , checking in trucks and stocking the showroom floor , helping store associates with customer service, plus running the warehouse as a manager and running a day by day employee contract that jcpenny hires to help
good work enviroment
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company invests in their people offering specialized training. The work life balance is not that good especially when staffing is cut and it requires more weekend work. On a good note, upper management does allow input from supervision to improve process. There is a good culture of process improvement.
Pro érvek
Good culture of process improvement, Great people to work with, Supervisors have more control over their operation
Kontra érvek
Upper leadership tends to micro-manage, Upper leadership candidates are not properly vetted to insure that they are competent
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
CHECKING ALL ITEMS TO SEE IF ITS GOOD FOR SALE IN THE STORES.I LEARNED HOW TO SCORE IN INVENTORY CONTROL. CO WORKERS WERE MILD MANNERED.THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB MANDITORY OVERTIME.THE MOST ENJOYABLE TIME WAS THE HOLIDAY COOK OUTS.
fast advancements
lay offs
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was with J. C. Penney longer than any other company. This does not mean that the job was perfect (no job is), but it was a good company to work for. I started out in furniture sales (then they closed the department), then went to work in the catalogue department, and then the warehouse. The specifics are in my resume. It was within walking distance from home (four blocks), and so there was practically no commute. My co-workers were very good (the best part of the job), but the pay was only mediocre. For the last three years there my pay was frozen at that level because they said that was the top level of pay for someone in my position. The benefits were good, and the work/home balance was easily managed.
Pro érvek
co-workers, working conditions, distance from home
mediocre pay