Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Visual Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Visual Manager23 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
23 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 248 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
When your called in for interview you're sitting there waiting 30 to 40 minutes before you see anybody but they tell you to get there on time but they're not prepared and then when you go in the way that you're talk to the talk down at and then they don't want to answer the questions that you're asking when the interview is over with the amount of pay is there any health benefits they want you to do a lot for the small amount of pay the environments just not healthy and the managers very disrespectful would never ever work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Able to make decisions on your own, good team enviroment. Fast paced and physical, no day is ever the same. Very flexible work schedule, managers always willing to make accomadation when possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great team to work with! Enjoyed every minute. Great discounts. Lots of ways to earn discounts. I loved the paid time off. Enjoyed the great fashion.
Discounts
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a lot of fun working for Penney's as there visiual manager had great bosses and felt very valued. work life balance was create for me only draw back is when they restructured and i lost my job and was told i was either taking a demotion or i would have to find another job
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I helped unload truck and merchandise to the floor, afterwards push daily sales check all store mannequins according to store theme! The environment was ok. Hardest part was doing my job then turning around having to do someone else's all while keeping a good attitude about certain situations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They hired many associates that were bottom of the barrel! Hired me posted by the government and then discontinued the jobs after 6 months and offered me Martine dock job!
Munkahelyi kultúra
everyday was different I learned how to be organized and proiritize my time management was easy to work with and understood about having children the culture of the workplace was nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved my coworkers and I have had both good and bad managers. the work was easy and kept me busy so the day would fly by. I was going to school and received my bachelors degree while working at JCP. after graduating their was no more advancement opportunities so it was time for me to move on.
Pro érvek
alwas got a go break, alwas had time for me to work never got cut work hours
Kontra érvek
not much room for advanement
Munkahelyi kultúra
The shifts were consistent, 6am to 11am. Most of the days tasks are instructed when you arrive, tasks depend on what day of the week it is (truck day, signing day, etc.) I learned merchandising skills and techniques, as well as useful problem solving skills for retail (i.e. how to take apart a register to diagnose certain issues). It is very team oriented workplace, with friendly staff, and a good open door policy. The hardest part of the job is time management, but the tasks aren't difficult and its a low stress environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun but fast paced environment. Can be stressful. The manager is absolutely amazing. Health insurance is terrible. Pay is based on you and what you are willing to do.
Fun, pay, manager
Health care, stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy , with computer work , review floor plans and hand out task. Learning how to work with all kinds of people, but it all is worth it . The hardest part is to make everyone happy when they all have different views. The most enjoyable is seeing your work come together.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Visual Merchandising Management, great creative position. Good working with floor managers and the manager of the store. Good benefits, great 401K. Comfortable working situation. Good communication with the district manager.
Creativity, Benefits
overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to use all of my design skills and learned sales. Responsible for all of the displays including building fixtures, store front windows, signage, advertising and budgeting.
Pro érvek
Learned Sales, design, budgeting and management
Compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenny was a great company to work for. I was very fortunate to have had a 13 year career with the company. I moved up several times within my career with them and am very grateful for the opportunities I received.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is falling apart. Not worth working for if you have any bills to pay. It seems as if everyone there is unsure of what to do.
Laidback, decent management
Kontra érvek
No advancement opportunity, minimum wage pay, no hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, with current sales trends positions are eliminated on a regular basis. Company is on a turn around and will hopefully stabilize in the future
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day, I set up displays for merchandise. I learned how to use my own style to pep up visual cues that were modeled for me. I supervised myself and my co-workers were not a problem. They were fun. The hardest part of the job was reaching high places because I'm on the short side. Most enjoyable part of the job was freedom to do as I needed. I made my own schedule.
Pro érvek
Self supervise, made my own schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical month was broken down into 2+ weeks at the home office planning and preparing for the subsequent set at the "SET Store". Meetings with Buying Teams, Planning & Allocation, Graphic Teams and set sell layout plans all had to be done while in the office. Time management and pre-planning was critical to the success of position. Travel to the local SET Store for the physical set of new product was done for the balance of the month. Directed, trained and led store personnel to achieve look for that month's strategy. Took markdowns, adjusted walls, fixtures, visuals, mannequins and graphics to ensure strategy was captured at SET Store. Took photos and utilized in In-Design application to develop electronic documentation that was posted to web page for store use. Clear, concise communication skills were imperative. Consistently met all due dates. The most difficult part of the job was being able to react when changes occurred with the flow of new product. Communication with all teams was critical to ensure the set was accurate, complete and represented that month's strategy. The most rewarding part of the job were the relationships developed with the Store and Buying teams.
Pro érvek
A "build it and they will come" type of job. You can see the fruits of your labors!
Kontra érvek
On your feet a lot - physically demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the visual and customer service part of my job. A typical day for me is helping with floor sets, advertising manners or promotions. I also help in the men's department with customer service. It is a fun job, my co-workers are great we all work together as a team. Management are always available when we need them, they give us hourly updates on the stores goals and our individual goals. It has been nice to be able to learn from management that have been in the business longer than me, I have also been able to share my knowledge.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at JCPenney if I could turn time back I would still be there.
Pro érvek
loved my job, always changing the store.
not a salary job
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Jcpenney was quite interesting. There were alot of tasks everyday to do. New ads and merchandise were needed to go in the right place. I loved my supervisor and we learned to work very well together.