Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Training Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Training Supervisor17 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 135 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Multi tasking in different departments, assisting customer needs, be on your feet 8 plus hours.

Moving merchandise and receiving keeping track of sales.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP family thrives to satisfy its staff and customers on a daily bases. The company enhances its ability to satisfy the essence of a family shopping experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work involved coordinating with the other 2 members of my manager on duty team. I needed to check my schedule daily to prepare for the set number of new employees who needed to be in a training class. I had to balance the number based on how many training registers I had in my office. I also had to assure that certain associates upheld their certification status on a regular basis. In addition to the training duties, I had the role of manager on duty. It was a position that involved effective supervision of employees, such as cleaning out dressing rooms and letting us know when were needed for issues with our customers. It was of utmost importance to diffuse the situation and let the customer leave the store without a bitter taste in their mouth. The workplace culture was that of teamwork, a feeling of building the store together. Many of the original employees stayed with the store for a long while. I learned that I was good at working with people not just a coworker, but as a supervisor as well. I learned to balance many aspects of the position while giving my best effort overall.
Excellent coworkers and pay
Kontra érvek
Not easy to deal with benefits coodinator
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unable to review issues obtained after becoming training supervisor. Scheduling done incorrectly. I was going to school to gain my associates degree.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with the public. Solving customers problems . Learning their needs.
The hardest part of the job is you can't please everyone.

the holidaysWorking
customer first policy
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was an enjoyable company to work for; 17 yrs. They cared about their associates and their families. The company had many long term associates who established personal bonds with the customers. The management team took pride in their arena. The hardest part about my job was leaving it. I met great people and is thankful the lifetime discount for my services. What I learned; if something is working for you, let it continue to do so; change isn't always good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Training of new hires for registers and sales. Worked on sales floor as a supervisor, provided customer assistance when needed. Provided instruction to sales associates on sales floor as needed.
Pro érvek
40 percent discount on work clothing.
short breaks, quick turnover
Munkahelyi kultúra
I processed and onboard all the new hires.
New hires would then go through a new "First Customer"

flip chart and participation was encouraged.

New hires were provided with training CD's on

learning the registers and any extended department. training

depending on the department they were hired in (ex. window coverings, fine jewelry, lingerie bra fitting, shoes, etc)

After all CD's were completed then I would work

with them hands on with additional register training

prior to working on the sales floor..
Pro érvek
Putting well trained new hires on the sales floor.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Walked the floor to make sure the store was presentable for out customers. Started out in Jewelry, moved to Home Dept. and then on to Training Supervisor Manager Trained and hired all staff during Holidays and off season times. co-workers could have not been better. Hardest part was having to pretty much learn the job solo. Training is something I love and of course the customers.
Training
Kontra érvek
Training within a very limited budget.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked at JCPenney for 19 years and am thankful for the opportunity to work there. I believe I have had a chance to further developed my customer service skills year by year, grow in knowledge of employee training and management. Multitask on many levels, supporting upper management and creating an environment that is supportive and helpful to the employees and company goals.

I have had great training in problem solving and coordinating employee schedules of over 300 employees. I have had experience in training and onboarding new employees, teaching them company ethics and creating an environment where customer service is most important.

I am a faithful employee and have been for close to 20 years. I am looking to get out of retail and into more administrative or Human Resource jobs. It is important for me that a company has deep conviction about customer service ethics and has a team work environment. My spirit and leadership ability can give positive energy and life to my work environment.

I feel I have given this company many years of this kind of support and would like to have a more stable 9-5 schedule Mon-Friday as this job at JCPenneys has many hours that are out of that time frame.

Due to all of my years of experience I believe that I would be a strong and faithful team member to any company that I join.

I would appreciate being in a company that values employees, puts customer service first and represents their product with confidence and conviction. It is my joy to serve in an environment that holds these kind of business ethics and would do
 - több...
Great Job Security, opportunity for overtime
Kontra érvek
Hours are more eratic (not able to work 9-5)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most people working there are awesome to work with but the leadership and fairness with employees could be a lot better.
Pro érvek
work well with schedules around employees plans
Kontra érvek
benefits were not good, management doesn't often listen to people's concerns
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my job. Every day was different ,customer service of course being number one. Training was the favorite part of my job, I loved getting to know the associates,new hires and existing assocaites. I worked well with the leadership team when it came to scheduling and training. We all worked together and that helped to make our jobs alot easier. I love woking with people,customer service being a priority.
Pro érvek
working with people, variety of responsibilities.
long holiday hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
LOVED my job until the new changes. My co-workers and associates were great and the environment as well. When the changes kicked in, positions were eliminated and MANY amazing people were let go and some were kept that shouldn't have been. A couple of months after these associate were let go, the same / similar positions were opened back up - not fair to those who were let go.
Pro érvek
benefits, hours, co-workers, associate discount
communication, new changes, hours
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney, or now known as JCP has been going through changes over the last year. The change has brought a cleaner look and update products for the customers, but associates have faced cut hour and implementing NEW customer service programs (portable check-out).

JCP does not pay living wage, you can only work at JCP if you are supplementing the household income. Only full-time employee get benefits and the full-time staff are normally the management.

JCP is not a bad place to work, but it is going through changing pains.
Pro érvek
low pay and limited hours
it's a job!
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day would be pulling reports, checking on associates as MOD , greeting customers and doing on the floor coaching, and on-board new hires . I learned the importance of taking care of customer
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed working with the staff and assisting them throughout the day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typically, I was responsible for facilitating New Hire Orientation, (partime or seasonal) that I interviewd, scheduled and ran backround check for. I was responsible for all on boarding and paperwork, certifications, and Customer First training, I-9's and benefit packets as well as orientation packets. Training lasted three days or more for specialty departments, and after class was required to Supervise the floor each day. My day also included coaching, disipline, cash handling and jewelry audits. Change requests and lunch schedules were also routine as well as credit card sales and online sales and training while on floor. Customer service was our focus while on the floor as MOD and if needed I assisted the Engagement team with associate recognition programs, trained for buddy program and prepared food for employee luncheons. My duties also included distribution and maintenence of lockers, maintain employee files, and assist loss prevention in training, paperwork required for temination and witnessing terminiation. Coaching and floor training for associates as well as Supervisors and assist Sales Managers where needed.
experience
Kontra érvek
hours, pay rate and method of transportation to and from work
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése