Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
77 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 327 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very simple & easy job of unloading truck & getting all merchandise to the sales floor. Organizing & marketing strategies Great interaction with all types of customers!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people and the hours were great. Always had a great explanation of your task at hand. JC Penneys is always very clean. The customer always comes first.
Pro érvek
The job was hard, But i loved it.
Kontra érvek
Not much interaction with bosses and employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay was decent for a college student, but I felt like I could do better, and looked for better job opportunities elsewhere. I had some workers I developed bonds with. However, the management was not the best, some managers let the power get to their heads.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Satisfied. And very content. Swell environment. Love the side of town that particular jc penny was located. Also apart from that, all in all good place.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP has changed so much just in the last few years. The associates do not have the proper tools to work effectively or productively. Registers are old and outdated, equipment is old and outdated. Some of the systems they have in place are just plain ARCHAIC! Online sales could be so much better than what they are but we are losing sales due to customer shave to wait in long linessuch such
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good / excellent work place I wish my living situation was better so I could have kept the job the team I worked with in the morning was amazing and hard working just like me .
Munkahelyi kultúra
the only struggles i had was there was confusion as too how paid and in paid breaks go according to ny state law. the managers were otherwise really kind and understanding. that threw lots of party’s around the holidays when we worked overnight. they really helped with moral .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Staff was isolated, everyone always did things separate instead pf together, I got my work done and went home. Management was never present on jobs always doing their own thing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Works with my availability great job for retired or college students. Will hire high school kids for a starter job great 1st time employer. Hiring process is easy and you feel welcomed by employees. Family oriented company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first place to work super sweet people and great management they are very supportive of their employees. Super understanding of their employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very busy environment at JcPenneys. My training team for the recovery was very detailed. Just having other team members proving that team work and communication was good to see.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for JCPenney for the two years I was employed there was an eye-opener. This is not the company I grew up shopping at. The status of the company is in a very slow turn around that will not work unless they start investing in their employees. That starts with adequate training as well as livable wages. Benefits can come later so long as the employees don't have to work two jobs just to survive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. The best supervisor ever. Giving customer service was awesome. I really enjoyed working here. My hour were great. My team I worked with was fabulous. Morning meeting was very helpful to what department was up or down.
Munkahelyi kultúra
6:00am clock in go straight to work.As soon as the truck got there it was non stop until completed.Never a dull moment. I learned a lot about people and retail.It is always changing.The hardest part of the job was dealing with merchandise,sorting ,and taking it to the floor.The most enjoyable part of the job was the friends that I made while there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Originally started out on the floor as a customer service rep (cashier) and it wasn’t terrible except for the managers constantly pushing for us to get customers to apply for the JCPenney credit card. The managers created a competitive work environment because of it. However once I started working on the pricing team it was actually a great experience but a lot was expected of the pricing team and only a limited number of hours were available.
Discount
Credit card
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place to work, great social setting and able to build communication skills while learning new ways to work faster and more efficiently. would reccomend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional for the most part, very organized and way better than my last job. Satisfied customers and great management. Management recognizes associates for good deeds and the hours are flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
From the moment you clocked in, you have to walk through a set route through the store, making sure everything is neat. On busy days, it was a lot simpler because the workload increased. Management was constantly involved with their workers. The hardest part of the job was changing the way I folded clothes. The most enjoyable part of the job was being on a 15 minute break half way through the work day.
big discount
Kontra érvek
have to work three hours to get paid
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place to work. The fact that they give you an option to get life insurance, health insurance, ect, even if you are a part time employee. Good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job, nice people, pay sucks as do most retail Jobs. I enjoyed working there. It gave me the experience I needed to be able to branch out and get a better paying job
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to work. All peoples are friendly and the hours are good to work for those who has more than one jobs. All benefits are good, not to pricey.