Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

Munkakör megnevezése
Team Leader50 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
50 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 782 értékelés megtekintése
Busy place to work
A typical day would consist of assisting customers, folding clothes and working the cashier. The hardest part of this job would be standing long hours.
Pro érvek
Being able to be sociable on the job.
Standing long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ex-employee . pay is good but very stressfull no communication. Main managers dont even say hi to you only when they need something from you.
Regular people are friendly but management talks to you only when they need to. I was at the distribution center in utah. Lots of cheating and management not having your back when needed. Pay was good tho but not worth the stress.
Pro érvek
Good pay depending on what area you work.
Kontra érvek
Stressful and lots of drama
Fun job
The company work hard to make sure you are not alone or that you have all the help within the company with family, scholarship , on the job training.
Commission benefits
Short lunch breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The begging stage as data entry I enjjoyed due to the challenges.
Part of my job task was inspection of incoming clothes to verify if the stores receives what was ordered. "Go out on floor to audit incoming supplies.
Good Pay
unknown time off
Jcp
I was with JCP SSC for over 17 years if i could have transferred into a department that would been better on my body and did not have strobe lights I may still be there there. For some reason it was really hard for me to transfer. They always said if your good at your job they wont let you go.
The pay was okay
hard on the body
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Routine workplace with little to no support
Walk to my designated section where I would either ring out customers or clean and organize the sales floor

The hardest part of the job was returning that customers brought in and pushing the companies credit card. Also keeping track of theft

I enjoyed helping people find what they were looking for and also enjoyed the employee discount
employee discount
Kontra érvek
Lake of movement and lack of support
Warehouse Work
When i was team leader i had no support. I learned my job myself without any instruction from my supervisors. People hired were not ready to work in a warehouse atmosphere.
low pay
Loved it!
I loved my job at JCP, but it was time I go back to the medical field. If I didn't want to become a nurse so bad I would have stayed. It was a wonderful company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and the pants
I worked at JCPenneys for 13 years I absolutely loved it. Pennys has always been fair to me and they worked with me. If I ever had any problems or issues there was always somebody I could go and talk to. The only thing that I had a problem with is in training because we just didn’t have enough people to take the time to train as far as paperwork is done and so all of the training was basically on the floor and at times that was a little difficult. All in all JCPenney’s was a great place for me to work and learn. I would recommend it as a Great starting job there’s room for a advancement and you learn as you go .
leave it behind!
low quality materials and products. It was a good business class; got laid by everyone and then I quit. i was young when I worked there. Wouldn't do it again. But it was great working there and the people were great as well. It was overall a very fun place. You can get laid if you're good looking and have game. All of them are at your dis\posal i GUARANTEE YOU THIS :).
The worst
I came up with an idea to change the way they calculated productivity for the detail checkers and I told the idea to my manager. My manager presented the idea to his boss as his own idea and they implemented it without giving me any credit. So I essentially quit and and became a claims adjuater
Munkahelyi kultúra
if i could do thing differently
at jc penny i caught on to retail very quickly i was one of the openers of the store meaning i worked there from the ground up. when i moved into the online sales department things became a little more rough but nothing i was unable to handle i worked as a team lead along with my co team lead and 6 employees in the department working with customers and my team
Poor Compensation and Benefits
I worked with good people. I enjoyed the relationships I made with those people. The work wasn't difficult. It was hard to move up to management. Didnt feel like I was recognized for my accomplishments and didnt feel compensated for what I provided them.
Good People
Poor pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dont apply here unless your in high school
Jc penny is a terrible place to work the only thing you look forward to is talking to the people around you. If you are a seasonal hire they will keep you just under 32 hours because they dont want to give you benefits. When the holiday rush is over they will give you less then 20 hours to start off. If you are like me and become recognized they will put more responsibilities on your shoulders put you back to just under full time and they won't promote you to full time. What that means is they will use you and not provide benefits if this bothers you dont apply. If you are a high schooler looking for a little money on the side and dont plan to stay here by all means apply. It's not a super hard job once you figure out what you are doing. If you are literally anyone else though you are wasting your time.
Pro érvek
Easy to start off, great for high schoolers
Kontra érvek
Not full time, lack of promotional opportunities, will work holidays, no benefits, and minimum wage.
Busy Logistics Center
Conditions improved after security was transitioned to in house JC Penney associates away from contract security service. However, corporate made the decision to eliminate over half of the security force, including the investigators and my position.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
Loss Prevention Manager
got bad over time
over time it was not so good, my las t 6 months with the company they fired 6 managers, and brung in 2 new people. who came in like the military, and it disrupted the vibe and culture. making it hard to work in peace.
work life balance, hours
management, pay
fun workplace
Every day was a fun day because or manager and the environment are perfect. The customers usually was older persons and that contributed to the nice environment.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
for me any
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was an awesome Company to work for ...The employees are great ..The job was hard but very fullfilling
I loved this job ..i worked hard and gave it my all ..i always did what was asked of me no matter what the task was ..Jcpennys is a great place to work ..
Pro érvek
Amazing peopleto work with ...Free lunches on occasion
Kontra érvek
Short breaks .They would change your schedule and not tell you.
Frustrating work environment
Management at the time didn't work with my needs. Felt overworked at times. Work days were unnecessarily long and ill planned. Overall not the best of experiences.
good place to work
I don't have anything negative to say I got laid off I would still be employed their if I did not, \\Pay was good customers were great, Time off . shared the hours with other leaders.. every other week end off.
people
I got laid off
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a productive enviroment
It was a ok 5 years, I started working in jcpenny in manhattan ,new york than transferred to glen Burnie Maryland. There was a a lot of ins and outs but I learned and succeeded through my 5 years.
holiday parties
short breaks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés