Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Leader

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 361 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was with JCP SSC for over 17 years if i could have transferred into a department that would been better on my body and did not have strobe lights I may still be there there. For some reason it was really hard for me to transfer. They always said if your good at your job they wont let you go.
The pay was okay
hard on the body
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the atmosphere and the people I work with. My supervisor is very understanding and supportive. Store has awesome communication and expectations are clear . Great interactions with associates from Management. Wish we had more time for breaks its pretty fast pace at times
Team atmosphere, Associate Discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Regular people are friendly but management talks to you only when they need to. I was at the distribution center in utah. Lots of cheating and management not having your back when needed. Pay was good tho but not worth the stress.
Pro érvek
Good pay depending on what area you work.
Kontra érvek
Stressful and lots of drama
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hated that the company went out of business. Great opportunity for growth. Great job to learn all about the warehouse field. Wish I company stayed around to help the employment
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job at JCP, but it was time I go back to the medical field. If I didn't want to become a nurse so bad I would have stayed. It was a wonderful company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at JCPenneys for 13 years I absolutely loved it. Pennys has always been fair to me and they worked with me. If I ever had any problems or issues there was always somebody I could go and talk to. The only thing that I had a problem with is in training because we just didn’t have enough people to take the time to train as far as paperwork is done and so all of the training was basically on the floor and at times that was a little difficult. All in all JCPenney’s was a great place for me to work and learn. I would recommend it as a Great starting job there’s room for a advancement and you learn as you go .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc penny is a terrible place to work the only thing you look forward to is talking to the people around you. If you are a seasonal hire they will keep you just under 32 hours because they dont want to give you benefits. When the holiday rush is over they will give you less then 20 hours to start off. If you are like me and become recognized they will put more responsibilities on your shoulders put you back to just under full time and they won't promote you to full time. What that means is they will use you and not provide benefits if this bothers you dont apply. If you are a high schooler looking for a little money on the side and dont plan to stay here by all means apply. It's not a super hard job once you figure out what you are doing. If you are literally anyone else though you are wasting your time.
Pro érvek
Easy to start off, great for high schoolers
Kontra érvek
Not full time, lack of promotional opportunities, will work holidays, no benefits, and minimum wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
over time it was not so good, my las t 6 months with the company they fired 6 managers, and brung in 2 new people. who came in like the military, and it disrupted the vibe and culture. making it hard to work in peace.
work life balance, hours
management, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day was a fun day because or manager and the environment are perfect. The customers usually was older persons and that contributed to the nice environment.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
for me any
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cookie cutter place to work. Their job training was basically hire/motivate/fire. So I was training a new group of people every two weeks which became frustrating.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for until the CEO retired then the company started to go under they started to cut jobs and change things trying to have you do more for the same pay. They changed upper management it was really hard for a lot of people because they had worked there for years and years and a lot of them lost their jobs. So at one point, I loved this company and I thought they cared about their employees. Now It is just business.
Good benefits
Long work days
Munkahelyi kultúra
They do not care who they hire. No benefits, does promote from within or at all really. Does not pay very well. I do not recommend working here at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great training, and advancement available throughout the company. Moral very high among employees due to employee incentives. Management should concern for team members.
pay, benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work wonderful joyful and busy. I learned working inside retail how to handle people because everybody not the same. most important I had to be a leader and handle every satiations respectful. my co-work and management showed me so much respect and loved my hard work. The hardest part of my job when you cant make everyone happy know no matter what you do because I don't like seen no one upset. The enjoyable of my job my team and customer are happy plus I am hit sales goals.n
Munkahelyi kultúra
good, OK management, needs improvement. low pay. great for people starting off.training wasn't the best, turn over rate is high. need improvement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPENNY I have had the opperuninty to work in various different departments working with a varity of differant people .I have had the oppertuinty to learn and grow a number of different skills.
They offer good benefits
Kontra érvek
The work Load is not consistent
Munkahelyi kultúra
I gained a lot of knowledge and skills while working for this company It was hard to work with different personalities but nevertheless, always got along with everyone. The management was always up to everyone's expectations and the work was enjoyable learning something different everyday.
great benefits
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible return policies Manageable Goals Average retail employment A lot of down time during the week Once new CEO started sales declined, jobs were cut. Went down hill fast. He had good ideas but poor execution with 100% disregard for employees.
Cooworkers - supervisors
Low Pay - Insulting raises - Little for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned many new things such as time management, cleanliness, ability to multitask, and be a leader to a group of people. J.C. Penney is very strict with tardies and lates. You must work more than 35 hrs per week to gain paid time off. Hours are inflexible.
Free lunches during holidays
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned Medicare/Medicaid ambulance billing Third party billing Subcontractor billing Customer service Collection of documentation Ambulance Dispatching
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for JCPenney as a company, they made many changes while I worked there and had several fundraisers for local charities. They were flexible and understanding of any situation I went through, and I feel like they were a great place to work.
Flexible, understanding, supportive
Kontra érvek
bad insurance, sometimes management was ridiculous