Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Talent Resource Leader

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 250 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved everything about this job. I was very upset when it closed in my area. The hours were a little intense for me because I had two kids but the manager was very flexible and our team really worked together.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fairness and equal Pay for all is the name of the game. Overall great Company to work for and prosper. The work environment is safe and all employees are professional and friendly.
Competitive and Safe
Kontra érvek
need more trends of fashion in the stores
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The organization fails to deliver on several key commitments made to its people. I do not recommend this employer to any job seekers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a constantly busy environment. If you enjoy retail, then you will definitely be in your element. Much daily multi-tasking with new tasks added daily. It can be very hard to maintain a work -life balance. Long hours are inevitable, especially weekend and holidays. But the people are really hard working for the most part help pull their weight. The projected path of the company is always questionable so it makes for a uncertain future when it comes to job security.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This has been a great company to start my career with. They are always willing to move and promote hard working leaders and are dedicated to your success. If you work for JCP don't expect to have any work life balance. While hard work is appreciated it is also expected and necessary. It is common to work on average a 60 hour work week due to the lack of management currently employed in this corporation. It has been ok for me, but not a place if you have young children or plan to have children.
Pay, Leadership Opportunity
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Little work life balance. With all the changes the company has faced, there is very little stability.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
As Talent Resource Leader, within the store I work to drive sales and profit by leading the talent acquisition process, selling floor scheduling, team member training, and overall engagement initiatives to deliver on America’s Favorite Store. Also, lead Salon & Sephora business in the direction to maximize sales and team performance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've spent 19 years with JCPenney. It's a good company but the possibility for advancement is limited.
Munkahelyi kultúra
would recommend to work there, just seems there is always more things to do, but on the bright side, day goes by fast
every other weekend off
drive
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working with JCPenney. It was like one big family and I learned a lot from the company and my store in particular.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved JCP when I first started. I am all for changing with the times, but I feel some of the changes are not thought out and change too often to have people get use to the new ideas. The company on all levels is run as reactionary. Positions are being eliminates every 3-4 months. Pretty soon there will be no one left.The people I work with are great.The pay is great too.
benefits, pay for management
Kontra érvek
no more room to grow, corporate does not nkow what is going on in stores
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése