Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Support Staff

Munkakör megnevezése
Support Staff94 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
94 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 788 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
great discount, great people to work with
fast paced, everyone works as a team. management has open door policy. I have learned to merchandise and how to sign the store. hardest part about the job there really isn't one. enjoyable part of the job the people I work with
co workers and management
not enough hours
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your a good worker they will overload you while and ask more and more of you while the lazy employee hide pretend to be doing something or talk.
Be ready to do the job of three people for low pay and be asked constantly to stay late or come in on your day off. Managers are lazy and will push there work on you and stand around or hide in the office while your overloaded with tasks and expected to drop everything to tend to costumers and then still get all your work done and help pick up the slack of the lazy workers that don’t do anything.
Always something to do.
People take advantage.
Great place to be
Very simple easy job. They pay well for someone just looking for extra money during the holidays. Hours arent the best but if you become a full time employee the hours are good.
2,0
Management sucked
I worked unloading the clothes truck & sorting the clothes by gender. It was hot & stuffy up there. I went in at 5am before the store opened sorted then took clothes to there areas.
nice place to work
I worked with the support team to ensure the store was stocked and arrange before the opening of the store daily, the team was very helpful to teach me how I should do the job by company standards
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Holiday and part time
I started as holiday part time help 25 years ago in Tulsa OK. I moved to NY and worked on an off part time at the Johnson City store. I loved the staff and management.
Flexible hours
Dust
I love my job.
I work in the stockroom now, and I absolutely love my job. I love the physical labor, I love the people I work with, I love the hours. I go in for 5am, and when I get out, I still pretty much have the rest of the day off. I highly recommend this place. Great working environment.
Amazing staff
The people here are amazing to work with, our store manager is the absolute best. It doesn’t take long to create a bond/family with the people here. Yes, customers can be stressful, but what place doesn’t have those moments? I love my job.
Pro érvek
Great bonds, flexible hours, amazing management.
Kontra érvek
Stressful days make everyone crazy/stressed
Good.
Very overwhelming . But very welcoming . Meeting new people growing a bond with the customers and co-workers. It can get a little messy but actually putting the store back together is fun .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interacting with fellow associates.
Two days breaking down boxes of merchandise. Two days of putting the merchandise on designated department. Sorting based on colors and sizing them either it is for men, women, children or babies.
Donuts once in a while
Not enough hours
Love
Loved working at the Bismarck ND jcp!! Great team members and great manager! Tom!!! Miss that job.. awesome discount. And they made it fun. Always was fun
1,0
jcpenny
collect hangers from quads/ cashier post
Answer to calls from manager about fixture problems

Help costumers with any questions while on the sales floor

Take down or create entire display structures

Wrap boxes
N/A
poor management, low wage
fun place to be
we unloaded truck , broke the pallets apart , put the items in store , price scanned them , worked in the dressing room too, putting go backs where they belong , seeing where everything belongs, and did back up cashier
discounts
less than 20 hours per week
Productive and work paced
It was a ok job, a lot of friendly people a very friendly environment. It helped me improve my warehouse experience a little more. I have to unload truck and open boxes and Bombay bins, so we would take a quick 15 minute break, but we had to be aware of the time so it was a work paced job.
Pro érvek
Once in awhile our manager would buy us breakfast
Not a bad place to work
It was what I expected from a retail store. Co-workers were friendly enough and made working more enjoyable. Employee discount and first shot at deals is a plus.
Average place to work
This job is great for high school or college students that do not need to support a home. However, if you are looking for a career to support your family, I would recommend looking somewhere else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They buy the staff lunch sometimes, most people are friendly
JC Penny was a company I enjoyed working for about two years and it was my very first job, in my time working for the company my duties included unloading pallets from the shipment trucks, organizing and stocking merchandise from clothes, furniture, and home accessories, I learned a large amount about working retail and it was a job I really enjoyed being a part of.
Kind Staff, free Lunch sometimes
Over worked staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a good learning experience
learn different brand of product and being more social with people.
when i get told one thing than i get pulled to do something else when my job isn't finished.
discount, associates
Kontra érvek
lack of hours, and lack of benefit
awful
store manager was awful.
she would talk behind your back and berate you in front of customers. not enough hours and not enough pay. contant revolving door.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an ok place to work at. Just pay was too low
Overall wasn't happy there. Was getting overworked for the pay they was giving everyone. Gave too little hours. Our main boss wasn't there half the time.
Like home
Loved my job, I had gotten used to all of my co-workers and we are like family. We miss one another when we are not there. I learned a lot here, and the hardest part is leaving.
Pro érvek
Relationships built with fellow employees.
Center closing.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés