JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Support Specialist

167 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 615 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun while it lasted
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2019, szeptember 15.
I work as a customer supporter at JCP. My job includes taking the merchandise off the truck, sort through the merchandise for the correct department and then put it on the selling floor. Learing how to read or used the pictures for the item displayed. Helping out on the cash register when they are sort, or help put back the clothing from the dressing room back to the selling floor. Sort and clean the tables, rakes and back wall so it can be presentable for customers to get to.

During the weekend, it going to be hectic. For the full 8 hours, you are going to be putting clothes back, and sort the tables, over and over again, help customers find the product they are looking for, answering customer question about credit card services.

And because parents bring their kid in the store, you will find lost kids wandering around crying, so you have to call the manager for help.

You will also be dealing with an angry customer who wants items that cost in the 50 or so price range but wants it at a cheap price. Again, you will get yelled at, humiliated and then you have to call the manager.

Because of the lack of hours, people are going to kiss butt to management and try to find ways to get you fired or forced you to quit. It gotten to the point that I was having a panic attack just thinking about going to that job. In fact, I did have a major one until I have to call off the next day just to calm myself down. I was also getting tired of dealing with HR woman who likes to call people stupid in front and behind their backs and would threaten me about my job. Not worth it.
  több... I was getting depressed, so I have to quit my job.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Discount on clothing. Free food only on Black Friday.
Kontra érvek
Sneaky co-worker. Management doesn't communicate with each other. Low pay. No regular shift hours.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Support Specialist/Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Nyack, NY2019, augusztus 6.
I liked working there. However my manager at the time was always in the middle of drama. Caused horrible rumors all around the store. She had her good moments too. The hours were good. The more you know, the more they will use you. Main issue was moving up in the company, it was hard because they would just swap other supervisors from one department to another. Hoping something will work out.
Very slow paced
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bullhead City, AZ2019, augusztus 1.
Working a JC Penny was very stressful, you would get a schedule but because of sales you were sent home a lot to cut payroll without notice. The manager didn't know what she was doing causing no one to ever get promoted.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
An example of how poorly retail can go
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennewick, WA2019, június 25.
JCPenney treated myself and fellow coworkers the worst out of every place I have worked. You were constantly watched to make sure you weren't talking to coworkers. Shifts were subject to change without any notice, I had to check my online schedule multiple times a day to see if I was suddenly work or if an entire shift was gone. We were worked back to back 12 hour shifts for a week and then a final 12 hour shift that turned into 16 hours when they wouldn't let us leave because it was the day corporate was coming to check. And then anyone who was hired that summer got no hours for weeks. Our employee bathroom was without soap for weeks and they eventually threw in a bottle of hand sanitizer.
The only reason it doesn't deserve 1 star is because I know there has to be worse jobs out there.
discounts
Kontra érvek
changing shifts, poor management, zero respect for employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great job for students
Customer Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, KY2019, május 23.
Wonderful job for students or as a first part-time job. Very friendly and comfortable atmosphere. Well-lit and music not too loud. Usually relaxed pace with bursts of activity on weekends and holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Company to Work for!
Support specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2019, május 14.
Jcpenny is a wonderful company to work for! This was my first retail job and they spoiled me rotten! They are very supportive with anything I wanted to do! They were willing to work with me with whatever! Also they know how to talk to people I never had a rude encounter I honestly wish the company I am with now was as nice and supportive as they were. The only issue I ever had with Jcpenny was that it was not enough hours the older that I got the more responsibilities I had and it was just not enough they give nice raises but it’s nothing without the ours behind it!
Pro érvek
Company that cares about the associates!
Not enough hours!
good part time oppurtunity
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, február 17.
Good if you are in school or if you just need a side job. I was able to work on the weekends while going to class during the week without issue. All of my team members gave me the knowledge to know what I was doing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good hours, flexible, nice co-workers and manager
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2019, január 5.
I find JCPenney very comfortable to work. They respect the employees and very nice with the customers. Managers and supervisors were very clear explaining the jobs. If you feel overwhelm they are very helpful to make you feel better and that you are not alone.
Fun, Respectful
No Pros
Good Company
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxford, MS2018, december 23.
The company offers a great work environment and accommodates employees life schedules. The benefits are great and offers opportunity for growth. Place to help customers shop.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a good working environment to begin life in the US with
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lanham, MD2018, november 18.
introduced me to how working in the US is like. Management was good and always ensured that i had all the necessary resources to carry out my duties successfully.
Pro érvek
learned a lot about inventory
Low salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long days on your feet, small pay
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poughkeepsie, NY2018, október 18.
Its a good temp/seasonal job if you are just looking for some quick cash, but no real room for advancement and can't really live comfortably off their salary. Good starter workplace, good place to gain customer service experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very poor attitude from management. No communication
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA and Tacoma WA2018, szeptember 17.
Very poorly run company. Have no idea what is going on. Can't understand how they can stay in business. They will go under. Management has no clue on how to treat employee's or the customers.
JcPenney
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2018, szeptember 11.
offered alot of overtime during the holiday season once it slowed down they cut everyone's hours. They pay back then sucked for the amount of hrs worked.The only thing i really liked were the discounts for Family & Friends.
discounts
cut down on hours
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
good for part time ,bad for full time and a career
Cash Handling Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2018, augusztus 19.
I was a full time employee with the company and was cut to part time with no benefits after 10 years with the company. Every year they make someone who had benefits and full time into part time with none. Good place for part timers but not a real steady source of income if you need it.
employee discount, vacation pay after 2 years for part times
Kontra érvek
poor benefit package for full timers, bad communication, poor management
Fun work Place but fast Pace
SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, CA 912102018, július 3.
Over all, I learned a lot. From being on time, to get use on flexible hours of duty. To be able to adjust for other employee (not only for yourself) and especially, I learned a lot in this field of business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Staff was friendly, work was easy yet hectic environment
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poughkeepsie, NY2018, május 11.
Tedious and repetitive . Not stimulating or fun. Tiresome. Little incentive.I learned I don't enjoy working in retail. Very disorganized.Most enjoyable part of job is making friends. Hardest part was getting switched over all departments, so never got to learn too much about any one before reassigned and changes in merchandising daily seemed pointless.
employee discount
Kontra érvek
disorganized, no stability, low moral, low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first experience with retail. Have nothing to compare it to.
Lead Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 3.
I have never worked retail so this has been a new experience for me. I prefer the office or medical field where I belong. I do admit this company seems to be struggling. Just from when I started everything has seemed to go downhill. The turnaround of new employees has gotten worse. Even the management seem to be overly stressed which of course affects all.
Discount
work every holiday
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
J C Penney treats their employees fairly. They just need more employees to have great customer service.
Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MO2018, április 10.
My job is to clear out the fitting rooms and I also help straighten the racks and tables when I have finished clearing out the fitting rooms. The hardest part of the job is just keeping up. J C Penney needs more employees to get the job done. They need more employees to keep up with everything they do. I enjoy the employees i work with and the supervisors. They treat me fairly and I enjoy coming to work.
tv and candy machine
SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brea, CA2018, április 6.
JCPENNEY was awesome to work for, they have a lot to offer and they are family, The hardest par of the Job when closing the store and the clothes are on the floor, The store has to look good for the next morning.
Pro érvek
We had people come in and give us meals or you brought your lunch
Kontra érvek
healthcare and eye vision care was great
Loved it!
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waycross, GA2018, február 2.
Working at JCPenney is definitely a great starting point for any high school student in need of a flexible work-schedule. The work-load is what you'd expect from any retail store, and can certainly be stressful.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van