JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Support Expert

5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 316 értékelés megtekintése
Fun place to work at.
Support Expert (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tigard, OR2015, április 6.
I love working at Jcpenney. It is a company that is very diverse and relies heavily on working as a team. I've learned to work under pressure especially during the holiday seasons when the store is swarmed with customers. I've also learned to work with people with different cultures and background. I would say the hardest part of the job is working against the clock. As a member of the support team, we are required to work in a fast paced environment during the early morning hours (5am) which isn't the easiest thing to do, but as long as you stay focused on the job and have a positive, blue collar mentality you should be just fine. The part I love about being in support is my team members. We are a very diverse group, we learn from each other which brings us closer as a team.
Pro érvek
Great vibe, managers are fun to be around, team members get along well. Great merchandise.
Kontra érvek
not so much hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive days, ever changing environment, in charge of setting merchandise monthly, visual merchandising, fixturing, support functions, scheduling
Support Expert (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2013, augusztus 21.
Have worked for this company since high school, at various locations. I have worked at my current location for nearly 6 years. I enjoy the people I work with, my job is very fast paced and requires skill and talent in visual merchandising, and human resource management. The ability to think and change direction very quickly and sometimes at a moment's notice is required too with my position.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
3,0
fun place to work
Support Expert (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lee's Summit, MO2013, április 15.
I have had to learn quickly in this job. Each day brings a new challenge and situation to deal with. Overall though the managers and other employees have provided a fun and supportive atmosphere to work in.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Good Place to work
Support Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, IL2013, március 13.
I like working at jcp. its always something to do and problems to solve.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van