JCPenney
3,7 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Support Expert

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 648 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work day is labor intensive from start to finish. I learned that retail has forgotten about their employees and their families.
Pro érvek
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
Benifits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working at Jcpenney. It is a company that is very diverse and relies heavily on working as a team. I've learned to work under pressure especially during the holiday seasons when the store is swarmed with customers. I've also learned to work with people with different cultures and background. I would say the hardest part of the job is working against the clock. As a member of the support team, we are required to work in a fast paced environment during the early morning hours (5am) which isn't the easiest thing to do, but as long as you stay focused on the job and have a positive, blue collar mentality you should be just fine. The part I love about being in support is my team members. We are a very diverse group, we learn from each other which brings us closer as a team.
Pro érvek
Great vibe, managers are fun to be around, team members get along well. Great merchandise.
Kontra érvek
not so much hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Have worked for this company since high school, at various locations. I have worked at my current location for nearly 6 years. I enjoy the people I work with, my job is very fast paced and requires skill and talent in visual merchandising, and human resource management. The ability to think and change direction very quickly and sometimes at a moment's notice is required too with my position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have had to learn quickly in this job. Each day brings a new challenge and situation to deal with. Overall though the managers and other employees have provided a fun and supportive atmosphere to work in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working at jcp. its always something to do and problems to solve.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése