Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Supervisor170 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
170 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 938 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Jcpenney you get a second home and family. Your team has your back and you have theirs. Management does their best to work with everyone's availability and time off requests. The most enjoyable part of the job was the connections made.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ukiah JCPenney went from a good store with great people to work with, to a store now with very poor management who are unskilled and unprofessional, and associates who don’t care about customer service. Over the course of several years working there I’ve seen a huge decline in not only sales, but in the overall outlook and atmosphere in that store. The newish general manager swears and calls associates idiots, stupid, and a lot worse. It’s really difficult to work and try to be happy in a place like JCP Ukiah.
Good discount
Kontra érvek
Bad pay, a lot of pressure to push customers into opening a credit card, bad managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
The communication at this location is severely lacking. The general manager lets the associate run the roost while the supervisors run their butts off and are fired for ridiculous reasons beyond their control. Zero appreciation is given to those who actually run the business and of course problem children are catered. The schedule gives little work life balance. Run, unless you want to somewhere with no support, little pay, and constant stress.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are a great company to work for. They are a company where you can build your career in. They give you a lot of experience if you ask for it and allow you to keep building.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can't make a living on part time for associates. Emphasis was always opening credit cards over customer service. Job description was never followed, therefore you didn't do what you hired in for.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the company just need a bit more pay and more hours but other than that everything is good with the company I love the people I work with we can have our ups and downs but we stick together we help each other and we always have something new going on and fast pace your day goes by so soooo fast and once you notice your out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can ask the same question daily and get a different answer daily from ALL Corporate staff. The District Managers and Store Managers fight for power at every opportunity.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Negative view towards customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working with my coworkers.
Walking around greeting customers.

Speaking with associates and helping them with any questions that may arise.

I have learned a lot about retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned alot from this company, its help you grown great great great the Florida location is very different from new York.i only can say great things about my experience in Florida .
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney asks more of you than they give back. The phrase,"Do more with less" is a common phrase. They do not give associates the proper training, tools or technology to do their jobs. They penalize associates for following procedures, policy and rules. I have literally heard the Store Manager say that there are no black and white rules. Salaried managers are so concerned with a negative customer service review that they will give the customer just about anything even when the customer is harassing an associate or being verbally abusive. Expectations are a moving target that you have to guess at. The company doesn't pay associates to be competitive with surrounding businesses.

The associates and supervisors are great but salaried managers and above think nothing about lying, covering human resource issues up and refusing to take responsibility for store issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The overall direction and support for a new supervisor was minimal. You were left to your own devices to figure out what company tools to use and how to use them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Associates are valued and recognized
Typical day involves answering calls and resolving issues

Management is approachable and willing to listen

System issues are challenging
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything was perfect just felt a little too much of I worked there for too long with no raises , the management was great but they expected so much of me which I wouldn’t mind if I was paid a little more
Munkahelyi kultúra
After having complaints about meyerland jcpenny instead of getting any positive or helpful feedback I got removed from position and after leaving I was taking out of data base saying I never worked there after back and forth on the phone for a year they just decided altogether to just say I never worked there even though I provided pay stubs. Terrible company to work for
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management doesn't always care. Some do others don't. However the company is great about helping charities and people in need. The job is what it is. It's a retail job. Be ready to push credit cards on people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience. From the time I was hired until the time I left, it was great working with people. But the best thing about working for Penney's was my co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Alot of favouritism within the company. Within management some worked harder than others with smaller pay and felt discriminated against. Company benefits did not comply with the network for this location.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The interview I had with my manager was full of fake smiles and lies. She had promised me a culture of change and that I would be able to be the associates advocate. I was excited about the opportunity and promises of supportive management. After week two my manager changed and would not help me learn what I needed to in order to successfully do my job. But still lashed out at me because I was not sure how to do tasks asked of me-even though I was given zero training. If you needed time off she would punish you by messing with your schedule or ignoring you completely for days. She was harsh and cold and all of the talk she gave about “serving and caring for the employees” was a lie. Associates are afraid to talk to her and her supervisors all have one foot out the door because they are disrespected everyday by her. She is one of the most heartless managers I have ever worked for and she should not work with people. Honestly they need to offer some taking of sensitivity training or demote her. When I gave my two weeks notice the last week of work was the worst I have been treated ever in a business. She made it unbearable and I would never recommend anyone works at JCP and especially never work at store 1455.
Pro érvek
Supervisor teams is supportive and the associates were all kind
Kontra érvek
Zero training, Bully of a general manager, No people focus only cared about numbers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved engaging with the associates and customers. Loved empowering the associates
hardest part of job is the women's fitting room

Learned to come up with better game plans to ensure and easier close of store
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working there I just wished it paid more. I had no problems with other management and love talking with the customers. No other problems except the pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Several supervisors did the least amount of work, except when top management was close by, the younger ones (the girls)were and still are very passive, inmature, not capable of handling customer issues or even correctly answering customer questions, weak in authority, partied with employees and talked about other supervisors, calling them foul names and discussing personal information with subordinates, to create conflict and hide thier inability to lead, delegate and work effectively, efficiently on thier own and not on the backs of the mature, hardworking supervisors, unfortunately it just became very nonproductive when the young supervisors were put in positions they were not capable of fulfilling in a team atmosphere, besides that ,the position was fulfilling and rewarding offered many challenges to grow and learn, pay should have been better but other benefits helped out.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés