Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Supervisor240 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
240 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 248 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company but long hours, you can work your way up and if they like you then you have a chance. Great benefits for families though so you can't beat that .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Young HR manager who shows favoritism and unprofessional. If she do not like you then you’re getting fired or talked about. This place is not for someone who is trying to make a career it is a passing through for easy cash.
Employee discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the company every morning we had meetings we had great teamwork and communication over all learn great people skills with jc penny, Employees will recognize at all time With trophies and gifts.
coffee all the time 😋
Kontra érvek
The health care was not great
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company 26 years ago up til 2010 was great. Was a great place to work at one time. It was all about customer service and great core standards and balance between family and work
Pro érvek
Discount, vacation time, great customers
Kontra érvek
Weekend hours to many nights and holidays
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ukiah JCPenney went from a good store with great people to work with, to a store now with very poor management who are unskilled and unprofessional, and associates who don’t care about customer service. Over the course of several years working there I’ve seen a huge decline in not only sales, but in the overall outlook and atmosphere in that store. The newish general manager swears and calls associates idiots, stupid, and a lot worse. It’s really difficult to work and try to be happy in a place like JCP Ukiah.
Good discount
Kontra érvek
Bad pay, a lot of pressure to push customers into opening a credit card, bad managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
The communication at this location is severely lacking. The general manager lets the associate run the roost while the supervisors run their butts off and are fired for ridiculous reasons beyond their control. Zero appreciation is given to those who actually run the business and of course problem children are catered. The schedule gives little work life balance. Run, unless you want to somewhere with no support, little pay, and constant stress.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management couldn't manage there way out of a paper bag. They never train people, throw them to the jungle. Customers were spoiled rotten" return ant conditions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are a great company to work for. They are a company where you can build your career in. They give you a lot of experience if you ask for it and allow you to keep building.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Jcpenney you get a second home and family. Your team has your back and you have theirs. Management does their best to work with everyone's availability and time off requests. The most enjoyable part of the job was the connections made.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can't make a living on part time for associates. Emphasis was always opening credit cards over customer service. Job description was never followed, therefore you didn't do what you hired in for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the company just need a bit more pay and more hours but other than that everything is good with the company I love the people I work with we can have our ups and downs but we stick together we help each other and we always have something new going on and fast pace your day goes by so soooo fast and once you notice your out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can ask the same question daily and get a different answer daily from ALL Corporate staff. The District Managers and Store Managers fight for power at every opportunity.
Discount
Kontra érvek
Negative view towards customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is overall caring and reasonable. Flexible with work-life balance. In the several years I was employed, I learned a vast array of job responsibilities and functions from sales floor, back office and front office. The culture of the workplace is fun and enjoyable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started as the Appliance Supervisor until that position was terminated. Then I was offered Omni-channel Supervisor. I was paid at a very high rate due to my previous knowledge of Appliance and online sales. Unfortunately I made a mistake with the company and I was terminated. I loved working for JCPenney. My immediate Store Manager was the most incredible leader I ever had. He gave me all the opportunities for success.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the good of the company is the learning experience that comes with the environment, however there is also the ugly that comes with that in the bigger stores you are obligated to work long draining hours that take away from your family to complete set projects.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoy working with my coworkers. Walking around greeting customers. Speaking with associates and helping them with any questions that may arise. I have learned a lot about retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned alot from this company, its help you grown great great great the Florida location is very different from new York.i only can say great things about my experience in Florida .
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney asks more of you than they give back. The phrase,"Do more with less" is a common phrase. They do not give associates the proper training, tools or technology to do their jobs. They penalize associates for following procedures, policy and rules. I have literally heard the Store Manager say that there are no black and white rules. Salaried managers are so concerned with a negative customer service review that they will give the customer just about anything even when the customer is harassing an associate or being verbally abusive. Expectations are a moving target that you have to guess at. The company doesn't pay associates to be competitive with surrounding businesses. The associates and supervisors are great but salaried managers and above think nothing about lying, covering human resource issues up and refusing to take responsibility for store issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The overall direction and support for a new supervisor was minimal. You were left to your own devices to figure out what company tools to use and how to use them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Associates are valued and recognized Typical day involves answering calls and resolving issues Management is approachable and willing to listen System issues are challenging
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel that I am losing job security, we closed 2 call centers since I've been working and experience 3 major lay offs. I love my job and the people but the associate morale and transparency from management has an opportunity to improve to build the trust of our employees. Associates are just not as engaged as they used to be since the major lay off. I am seeking stability.