JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Supervisor

163 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 302 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
its a fair company
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2020, február 8.
I learned alot from this company, its help you grown great great great the Florida location is very different from new York.i only can say great things about my experience in Florida .
Retail
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  DFW, TX2020, február 4.
JCPenney asks more of you than they give back. The phrase,"Do more with less" is a common phrase. They do not give associates the proper training, tools or technology to do their jobs. They penalize associates for following procedures, policy and rules. I have literally heard the Store Manager say that there are no black and white rules. Salaried managers are so concerned with a negative customer service review that they will give the customer just about anything even when the customer is harassing an associate or being verbally abusive. Expectations are a moving target that you have to guess at. The company doesn't pay associates to be competitive with surrounding businesses.

The associates and supervisors are great but salaried managers and above think nothing about lying, covering human resource issues up and refusing to take responsibility for store issues.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farragut, TN2020, január 29.
The overall direction and support for a new supervisor was minimal. You were left to your own devices to figure out what company tools to use and how to use them.
Good work environment
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2020, január 27.
Associates are valued and recognized
Typical day involves answering calls and resolving issues
Management is approachable and willing to listen
System issues are challenging
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great had plenty of time
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2020, január 19.
Everything was perfect just felt a little too much of I worked there for too long with no raises , the management was great but they expected so much of me which I wouldn’t mind if I was paid a little more
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t hire people based on lies
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 3.
After having complaints about meyerland jcpenny instead of getting any positive or helpful feedback I got removed from position and after leaving I was taking out of data base saying I never worked there after back and forth on the phone for a year they just decided altogether to just say I never worked there even though I provided pay stubs. Terrible company to work for
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
A retail job
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, november 16.
Management doesn't always care. Some do others don't. However the company is great about helping charities and people in need. The job is what it is. It's a retail job. Be ready to push credit cards on people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great People
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hurst, TX2019, november 7.
It was a great experience. From the time I was hired until the time I left, it was great working with people. But the best thing about working for Penney's was my co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not enough pay for the workload
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2019, október 31.
Alot of favouritism within the company. Within management some worked harder than others with smaller pay and felt discriminated against. Company benefits did not comply with the network for this location.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst decision of my career
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winchester, VA2019, október 21.
The interview I had with my manager was full of fake smiles and lies. She had promised me a culture of change and that I would be able to be the associates advocate. I was excited about the opportunity and promises of supportive management. After week two my manager changed and would not help me learn what I needed to in order to successfully do my job. But still lashed out at me because I was not sure how to do tasks asked of me-even though I was given zero training. If you needed time off she would punish you by messing with your schedule or ignoring you completely for days. She was harsh and cold and all of the talk she gave about “serving and caring for the employees” was a lie. Associates are afraid to talk to her and her supervisors all have one foot out the door because they are disrespected everyday by her. She is one of the most heartless managers I have ever worked for and she should not work with people. Honestly they need to offer some taking of sensitivity training or demote her. When I gave my two weeks notice the last week of work was the worst I have been treated ever in a business. She made it unbearable and I would never recommend anyone works at JCP and especially never work at store 1455.
Pro érvek
Supervisor teams is supportive and the associates were all kind
Kontra érvek
Zero training, Bully of a general manager, No people focus only cared about numbers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Exciting place to work
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 4.
Loved engaging with the associates and customers. Loved empowering the associates
hardest part of job is the women's fitting room
Learned to come up with better game plans to ensure and easier close of store
Great job
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Island, NE2019, augusztus 18.
I love working there I just wished it paid more. I had no problems with other management and love talking with the customers. No other problems except the pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Position was fulfilling , top management were great, some floor supervisors were lazy, inmature, unable to lead, and created drama to hide thier incom
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, augusztus 13.
Several supervisors did the least amount of work, except when top management was close by, the younger ones (the girls)were and still are very passive, inmature, not capable of handling customer issues or even correctly answering customer questions, weak in authority, partied with employees and talked about other supervisors, calling them foul names and discussing personal information with subordinates, to create conflict and hide thier inability to lead, delegate and work effectively, efficiently on thier own and not on the backs of the mature, hardworking supervisors, unfortunately it just became very nonproductive when the young supervisors were put in positions they were not capable of fulfilling in a team atmosphere, besides that ,the position was fulfilling and rewarding offered many challenges to grow and learn, pay should have been better but other benefits helped out.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a good job if your just getting started
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, augusztus 8.
I thought them how to work as a team at first when I got there they where a little unorganized but eventually we got it together and all worked as a team to build the sales up
Great People
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conroe, TX2019, július 23.
Great people, but promotions were not based on work merit. Emphasis on NEW credit card sales was crazy. You do get a 10% discount, but are Highly encouraged to get the JCP Card.
shopping discount
Kontra érvek
have to make credit card sales quotas
Productive work place
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Campbellsville, KY2019, július 18.
Productive work place. The day started early and there were several different shifts. I had to supervise many employees. Opened and closed the store. There was quite a bit of responsibility with this job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment
Supervisor/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Annapolis, MD2019, július 10.
Great work environment and goal oriented to conduct a productive day with sales. The most enjoyable part of the day at JCP is the morning meeting that consist of a store meeting to over over sale, goals, and news.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't even waste your time
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Appleton, WI2019, július 10.
Training is useless, doesn't relate to job and system doesnt load 80% of the time. Same with all their computers, I could carve stone tablets faster.
I learned that i could motivate myself, because I was pretty much on my own running 5 departments. The General manager was never there, never worked a full week, most weeks He was only there on Monday- don't know how he justified that- He really had no clue how store was doing- the supervisors ran the store. The manager also talked bad about every employee, I mean every employee. I think if cooperate knew what he did He would be fired instantly, He also would bash and make fun of the company during store meetings.The best thing was the associates, they work hard for little pay. The company never improves things- like they are still in the 50's, I don't see much of a future for pennys. New ceo is not very motivating and doesn't seem hopeful they will make it- poor leaders at the Top, just collecting a big salary and not doing much. Not going to miss it. Most of their profit is taken by shoplifters, sad that they don't try.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a great place to work. Needs better communication and TEAM work
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalispell, MT2019, június 15.
Good place. Good benefits. Flexible. The issues were mainly with associates and backing each other up and working as a team. Management is a mess.....
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Alot of incentive.
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2019, június 9.
Worked for the company for 25 years.worked at 6 different stores all over the East and West coast.we have a lot of pot luck lunch.we got to dress in costumes on special occasions.
Pro érvek
All had alot of pot luck.
Good benefits.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van