Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Stylist

Munkakör megnevezése
Stylist308 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
308 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 916 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you’re a Hairstylist, looking for benefits and a work place that encourages growth, Penney’s is a great place to work. Now, you have to be motivated and look to strong mentoring stylist and managers to guide you, as with our industry, mentors are key to success!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really did enjoy working for Jcpenny salon. All of my coworkers were amazing and helpful to work with. It was like a big family. I will definitely miss them when I move.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job.I love how you have paid training. I love how you are able to grow. Learn new things from other coworkers. They do 401k and savings. You are able to get paid vacations as well
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love this job and company so much. Amazing management, amazing staff, amazing customers and clients. I love everyone i work with, my manager wants the best for all of us and will have our backs always.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at this salon. I made life-long friends in the process. However, the salon was not busy enough to allow me and many others to make a decent wage.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
they care little about their employees especially when it comes to PTO. The GM is rude and always calls people by the wrong name, they refuse to help one another especially in times of need.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved work with staff, and meeting new people. Management wasn't professional at time and it cause a lot of hostility in the work place. I didn't like walking around the store trying to get people to come get there hair done when your books were empty.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An AWFUL company to work for.DO NOT CARE ABOUT the safety of their employees at work...nor do they care about what kind of work environment you wok in
Horrible management!
Awful place to work.

Co workers try to steal clients

Bully work environment.

No walk in clients.

Coupons =loss of money in pay check

Coworkers leave shampoo bowls dirty /unsanitary and wax room is unsanitary.

Didnt have working washer for almost a month.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad Manager skills the manager has bad communication skills inventory is very low don’t have the products to work with very low pay the advertising is bad they hire anybody off the streets with no experience they make anybody a manager the stores are very old they worry about the wrong thing the problem is the old store and the manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a huge company but each store is like a family. Everyone cares about each other. There’s lots to learn about every little thing in each store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard to say because I am a stylist that

came with my own book. I get paid

commission. It’s what you make it.

You can build a clientele there with walk ins
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers care about their employees. The company has a lot of benefits. The discounts are great. The schedule is flexible. JCPenney is a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time with JCP salon as well as all the training they provided.
A great place to start off fresh after hair school to help build both clientele and experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in the salon sucked out my soul and moving to a private salon was the best decision I ever made. I finally was able to charge my worth instead of doing all of the deals and coupons The Salon by Instyle inside JcPenny does working at the salon by instyle was like working for free and working for ungrateful customers . It took forever to build clientele, I had a full book within a year of leaving. I also more than doubled my income. I finally had an owner who was actually coaching and mentoring me and helping me grow. Getting out of penny’s was the best decision I ever made.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have currently been working at Jcpenney for almost 3yrs, I've been promoted once and received all kinds of benefits. Dental, vision, Pto, and stock options as well as retirement and profit sharing are all apart of their packages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the freedom, benefits, discount , and my coworkers are Awesome ! Great place for a hairstylist that needs benefits! Best!
The manager Heather is very accommodating to each of the stylist here!! Wonderful management ! I'm enjoying my medical,dental,vision, 401K and many more benefits they offer here @ JCPenney Salon!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really love JCPenney. Plenty of room to grow. They are there for you and make your day easy. Each person was very nice and the training really helped.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love and miss working there and would like to return there. The company has great benefits to offer and great opportunities to move up in the salon industry. you get to meet new people on a daily and make them smile with a new look.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working under the managers. Training was enjoyable and I never felt like I was working an actual job. I loved the culture at the job as well. Easy to move up in the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work In the salon I love my job and the environment they pay fr salon worker is jus really low no one can live off 8hour and nobdy makes comission everyday so it's hard to bring home a good check other then pay everything else is great
Pro érvek
Flexibility
Kontra érvek
Pay
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés