Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Stylist

304 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 548 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent management and co-workers.
I really enjoyed working at this salon. I made life-long friends in the process. However, the salon was not busy enough to allow me and many others to make a decent wage.
they are money hungry.
they care little about their employees especially when it comes to PTO. The GM is rude and always calls people by the wrong name, they refuse to help one another especially in times of need.
Typical day at work
Loved work with staff, and meeting new people. Management wasn't professional at time and it cause a lot of hostility in the work place. I didn't like walking around the store trying to get people to come get there hair done when your books were empty.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awful company to work for!!!
An AWFUL company to work for.DO NOT CARE ABOUT the safety of their employees at work...nor do they care about what kind of work environment you wok in
Awful work environment
Horrible management!
Awful place to work.

Co workers try to steal clients

Bully work environment.

No walk in clients.

Coupons =loss of money in pay check

Coworkers leave shampoo bowls dirty /unsanitary and wax room is unsanitary.

Didnt have working washer for almost a month.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Bad Manager skills
Bad Manager skills the manager has bad communication skills inventory is very low don’t have the products to work with very low pay the advertising is bad they hire anybody off the streets with no experience they make anybody a manager the stores are very old they worry about the wrong thing the problem is the old store and the manager
Family
JCPenney is a huge company but each store is like a family. Everyone cares about each other. There’s lots to learn about every little thing in each store.
Hard to say
Hard to say because I am a stylist that

came with my own book. I get paid

commission. It’s what you make it.

You can build a clientele there with walk ins
Good place
The managers care about their employees. The company has a lot of benefits. The discounts are great. The schedule is flexible. JCPenney is a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and learning work place
I enjoyed my time with JCP salon as well as all the training they provided.
A great place to start off fresh after hair school to help build both clientele and experience.
Sucked my soul out.
Working in the salon sucked out my soul and moving to a private salon was the best decision I ever made. I finally was able to charge my worth instead of doing all of the deals and coupons The Salon by Instyle inside JcPenny does working at the salon by instyle was like working for free and working for ungrateful customers . It took forever to build clientele, I had a full book within a year of leaving. I also more than doubled my income. I finally had an owner who was actually coaching and mentoring me and helping me grow. Getting out of penny’s was the best decision I ever made.
Not bad to work for.
I have currently been working at Jcpenney for almost 3yrs, I've been promoted once and received all kinds of benefits. Dental, vision, Pto, and stock options as well as retirement and profit sharing are all apart of their packages.
Master Hairstylist
Love the freedom, benefits, discount , and my coworkers are Awesome ! Great place for a hairstylist that needs benefits! Best!
The manager Heather is very accommodating to each of the stylist here!! Wonderful management ! I'm enjoying my medical,dental,vision, 401K and many more benefits they offer here @ JCPenney Salon!
Great job
I really love JCPenney. Plenty of room to grow. They are there for you and make your day easy. Each person was very nice and the training really helped.
fun workplace
I love and miss working there and would like to return there. The company has great benefits to offer and great opportunities to move up in the salon industry. you get to meet new people on a daily and make them smile with a new look.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and and fun place to work.
I enjoyed working under the managers. Training was enjoyable and I never felt like I was working an actual job. I loved the culture at the job as well. Easy to move up in the company.
Good job low pay
I work In the salon I love my job and the environment they pay fr salon worker is jus really low no one can live off 8hour and nobdy makes comission everyday so it's hard to bring home a good check other then pay everything else is great
Flexibility
Pay
JCPenney Salon Valley Stream
A complete waste of time the salon is slow no walks in I worked for maybe 1 week and then I left. Manager is lazy lies and tells you they will help you build clientele to meet sales goals. The short time I did work there I didn't do anyone's hair all I did was pass out flyers to solicit customers. Don't waste your time.
No customers
Good job
As a stylist my pay scale is a little different than floor associates, I get hourly and commission. I've been full time for 3 years, and it's been pretty great. They offer a 401k with a 5% match, they have health insurance (you pay into), they offer PTO (a percent of your hours). There are a few more benefits, but those are the ones that stick out to me. It's a good job. It's a lot of fun.
a lot of down time
Commission is based on amount of money and customer prices. Hard to build up unless you give them a couple of years. They do provide free in salon classes with great experienced educators.
some free lunches
Kontra érvek
a lot of down time. manager wants us to stock and clean shelves
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been with the company for over ten years now and I have been satisfied with my time there. Wages are self driven. The more clients you do the more commission you make.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés