JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Stylist

297 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 978 értékelés megtekintése
Good place
Master Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wayne, NJ2019, december 18.
The managers care about their employees. The company has a lot of benefits. The discounts are great. The schedule is flexible. JCPenney is a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and learning work place
Design stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flint, MI2019, december 9.
I enjoyed my time with JCP salon as well as all the training they provided.
A great place to start off fresh after hair school to help build both clientele and experience.
Sucked my soul out.
Senior Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2019, december 2.
Working in the salon sucked out my soul and moving to a private salon was the best decision I ever made. I finally was able to charge my worth instead of doing all of the deals and coupons The Salon by Instyle inside JcPenny does working at the salon by instyle was like working for free and working for ungrateful customers . It took forever to build clientele, I had a full book within a year of leaving. I also more than doubled my income. I finally had an owner who was actually coaching and mentoring me and helping me grow. Getting out of penny’s was the best decision I ever made.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Not bad to work for.
MasterStylist Salon (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, november 20.
I have currently been working at Jcpenney for almost 3yrs, I've been promoted once and received all kinds of benefits. Dental, vision, Pto, and stock options as well as retirement and profit sharing are all apart of their packages.
Master Hairstylist
Master Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, november 13.
Love the freedom, benefits, discount , and my coworkers are Awesome ! Great place for a hairstylist that needs benefits! Best!
The manager Heather is very accommodating to each of the stylist here!! Wonderful management ! I'm enjoying my medical,dental,vision, 401K and many more benefits they offer here @ JCPenney Salon!
Great job
Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, IN2019, november 12.
I really love JCPenney. Plenty of room to grow. They are there for you and make your day easy. Each person was very nice and the training really helped.
fun workplace
Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Arthur, TX2019, november 6.
I love and miss working there and would like to return there. The company has great benefits to offer and great opportunities to move up in the salon industry. you get to meet new people on a daily and make them smile with a new look.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and and fun place to work.
Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, október 30.
I enjoyed working under the managers. Training was enjoyable and I never felt like I was working an actual job. I loved the culture at the job as well. Easy to move up in the company.
Good job low pay
Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tupelo, MS2019, október 2.
I work In the salon I love my job and the environment they pay fr salon worker is jus really low no one can live off 8hour and nobdy makes comission everyday so it's hard to bring home a good check other then pay everything else is great
Flexibility
Pay
JCPenney Salon Valley Stream
Salon Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valley Stream, NY2019, október 2.
A complete waste of time the salon is slow no walks in I worked for maybe 1 week and then I left. Manager is lazy lies and tells you they will help you build clientele to meet sales goals. The short time I did work there I didn't do anyone's hair all I did was pass out flyers to solicit customers. Don't waste your time.
No customers
Good job
Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2019, október 1.
As a stylist my pay scale is a little different than floor associates, I get hourly and commission. I've been full time for 3 years, and it's been pretty great. They offer a 401k with a 5% match, they have health insurance (you pay into), they offer PTO (a percent of your hours). There are a few more benefits, but those are the ones that stick out to me. It's a good job. It's a lot of fun.
a lot of down time
Master Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Charlotte, FL2019, szeptember 17.
Commission is based on amount of money and customer prices. Hard to build up unless you give them a couple of years. They do provide free in salon classes with great experienced educators.
some free lunches
Kontra érvek
a lot of down time. manager wants us to stock and clean shelves
Munkahelyi kultúra
Master Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2019, szeptember 10.
I have been with the company for over ten years now and I have been satisfied with my time there. Wages are self driven. The more clients you do the more commission you make.
2,0
Don’t expect much
Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, AR2019, szeptember 7.
The pay was so poor I don’t know how anyone survived there. They were good about working around your schedule though. They gave you a lot of education too.
Professional environment
Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2019, augusztus 29.
Great job! Fast paced environment with reception to book appointments do you could focus on excellent customer service. Great benefits and percentages were achievable very easily if you were a good stylist,
Good learing experience
Stylist/ Receptionist/ Customer Care (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling Heights, MI2019, augusztus 24.
Good place to start off working after graduating from Cosmetology school. Eve the boss who worked there was so sweet and absolutely amazing. Very accommodating with your schedules.
Awful
Designer Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Brunswick, NJ2019, augusztus 3.
Management was abusive and awful. IMPOSSIBLE to reach commission. Everyone is crazy!! Lol worst place to work ever - you will never grow and you will NEVER be appreciated for all your hard work - you can do better keep looking!
NOTHING!!!! Legit nothing!
THE ENTIRE JOB AND COMPANY
Benefits are good!
Master Stylist/Colorist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newnan, GA2019, július 30.
You can only grow so far in the company before its time to move on....if you want more! Wish they had more positions to grow in the beauty world for people who have a lot of knowledge to share.
Pro érvek
I loved taking classes when they were offered.
Kontra érvek
Keeping a good motivational manager!
Okay lots of changes
Master Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, IN2019, július 21.
I really liked working for this company it just did not pay well but was very fun and flexible for me and my family. Loved the discount as well. I love all the services they provide and everyone was very friendly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Laid back work environment hard to advance as a stylist
Stylist & Receptionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lima, OH2019, július 3.
Great place to work if you're a seasoned stylist, however not enough training for girls just starting out. Very hard to grow and build a clientele because the salon is over saturated with stylist.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van