Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Studio Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Studio Manager12 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 916 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked being a good. And as a photographer I got to be a clown evetyday. The staff was amazing and being able to play all day with the kids was awesome.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good team sprite! Penney's is a fun team player place to work for. There is a lot of instinctive programs and awards for jobs well done. They are good about working with school schedules as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start but not enough opportunity to move up, great opportunity to learn Jtime, office programs and management. Also provide benefits to full time employees.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
low pay no chance to move up
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the Portrait Studio, a typical day includes scheduling appointments, taking in appointments, photographing families and children of all ages, and selling the photos. All coworkers are very nice and helpful even if they don't work in your department. hardest part of the job is you usually work alone, and sometimes it gets very busy in the studio so time management and great customer service skills are very important. Best part of the job is being able to personalize each session for each customer and capturing special and unique moments for all of them
Pro érvek
hour lunch, short days on the weekends
Kontra érvek
it slows down a bit during the summer
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day in the studio includes photographing, selling, using customer service skills, and maintaining my staff of workers by making a set schedule and following up with them to guide them.
discount at store
under appreciated, not helped
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sadly after I spent most of my life working for this company.
My job was slowly reduced to part time for almost 90 % of the people doing my same job. We lost our benefits and our vacation time.

Leaving us with little hope for our futures.
The people
Loss of benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my nine years out of seventeen at JC Penney, overall I had a good experience. My typical day included lots of phone calls, orders large and small to enter into the system. I learned it takes a team to make everyone successful. No one person can do it alone. My co-workers were a mixed group of women and men who challenged me but I challenged them as well. The hardest part of the job was trying to reason with a customer who was upset if their order was wrong when it was installed. Sometimes you have to bite your tongue to keep your composure so the customer's comments don't get to you. The most enjoyable part of the job is when a customer calls you or emails you to tell you how much they love their new treatments. The joy in their voice is enough to make you smile.
Pro érvek
Everyone is accepted for who or what they are.
Kontra érvek
Medical insurance should be provided whether you're part or full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun working with children and families, poor upper management
Fun workplace
Upper Mangement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical sales coordination position and fast-paced. Your co-workers become family, but there isn't much room for development.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was an enlightening and enjoyable experience. Co-workers always helpful and supportive.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No value or loyalty to employees. The managment team at the westminster mall co are cold and unwelcoming. Would not recommend employment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I greet about 5-8 customers in a four hour work day. My co workers are very easy to get along with. The most enjoyable thing about my job is meeting new people.
great location
Kontra érvek
only working part time for now
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés