Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Stocking Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Stocking Associate108 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
108 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 154 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn't have a hard part to my job. The most enjoyable part of the job was working by myself and having supporting managers. The workplace culture was very laid back and not stressful.
Helpful Management.
None at all.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think this job has no care put into who they let run their stores management wise. While working there it just feels like its all about gossip, overworking with little pay, and way too much talk over work that needs getting done. They expect a whole lot out of the stock crew, and miscommunication happens with almost everything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
...................................Great wonderful staff , strong and well built team players , extending hours , works with your time schedule. Very organized and clean
Munkahelyi kultúra
I truly enjoyed working for JcPenny’s. Daily store meeting made things run smoothly and the structured management truly made for an efficient and productive day.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good company to work for during the holidays. Supervisors not quite organized and they don’t go by your availability.

The associates are willing to help and assist you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a great place to get experience at. The store was organized an I learned so much from the manager. I was given a opportunity to work in kids section.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store I worked for didn't seem to want to actually train their employees. So I suppose I got a bad experience. Would not reccomend to anyone actually wanting a part time job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The stockroom was fast paced and fun to work in, I only left because they wanted is to start showing up at 5am and it didn't work with my babysitter at the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great staff. Too early. Boss expected more than waged The shifts are flexible and the workers are pleasant overall.

.............................................
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my job until they started pushing us to push credit cards on the customer. Working in the stock room is a lot more fun but the time constraints makes things stressful sometimes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing about the job was hard in my opinion. It was an everyday routine. Unloading the truck, separating the boxes from toys and accessories to clothes. There was a lot of communicating and moving around. Everyone was so nice, and also funny. The job always go by smoothly.
long breaks
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Loved Working at JCPenney it was my very first job. But they started hiring people who doesn’t want to do there job, people who just want to gossip all the time and talk
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Matter of time before the Greenwood Indiana location closes its doors. Regional, District managers and staff have emotional problems. Not a career place
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company was a great place to work. At times over load on the work and rules but it paid off and was helpful. but once the company down size it got rough the change hurt many that was comfortable living with their set pay.but overall what a great team.
Pro érvek
Lunches and brakes was cool
Kontra érvek
the need to hire more employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked morning hours before the store opened so I worked with a small staff, but they were very friendly and good to work with. My job was not hard at all, in a matter of fact, it was very relaxing.
relaxing and not stressful
not paid enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for JCPenney is a fast-paced, and able be flexible hours, its great to work with people that you get along well, I like my hours and insurance benefits as well as PTO and medical leave.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a good place to work, past faced and you need to be able to answer questions from diversity group and direct customers to where they can find merchandise as required when they ask the location of such products.

Its very productive company to work for when your in the right job/position, very competitive and fast paced.
Pro érvek
You have PTO when your a regular part time/full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working stockroom but it was hard very fast pace, had to ask for my breaks they never were offered, the people you work with are always in a hurry to leave they rather not take a break.
you get good discounts
Kontra érvek
i felt i was running all the time.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked for this company for almost two years and they were giving pay raises to people who just came into the company and not giving a lot of hours. the people who worked hard was the ones that wasn't treated fairly. I'm soo glad I have left that job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My fellow employees and management were helpful. It was easy to stay busy. They gave ample of hours to work. It wasn't a bad experience for the time I worked there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Able to provide customer service visually with fun, new products as well as provide answers to a customers questions or concerns. The job is a very fast paced position in receiving and distributing of merchandise as well as stocking overflow.
Pro érvek
Early morning shifts, good for parents with school aged children.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes there seemed to not be “enough hours in the day” to get everything done.