JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Stocker

120 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 084 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work environment with a good group of associates to work with.
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Heath, OH2020, január 20.
Felt good to be going to work again. I learned how things were sat up in stock room as well as on the sales floor. The management was good and we had a meeting every morning telling about the sales of the day before. Let us know what the goal ( meaning sales for the day) is they want to reach. There were great team members and great help when I first started working their.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
jcpenney
Stock and pick Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, szeptember 16.
Jcpenney was my first job after graduating high school. i enjoyed working there when I first started. Management wasn't very organized when it came to assigning work to the employees. the hardest part of the job was when they would assign the work equivalent to four people all to one person.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good warehouse to get experience
Merchandise stock handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, szeptember 3.
Teamwork and great environment to learn skills. Supervisor are at hand for help or any information about your job or any work related. Flexible with you
Great environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unloaded the trucks, and stocking
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texarkana, TX2019, augusztus 26.
Dedicated, service focused worker with excellent multitasking skills. Compassionate and highly motivated in attending to clients in a diverse setting. Seeking a position to be part of a team that provide quality service to their clients.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Fast paced but no hours
Operations Crew (morning stock) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, MO2019, július 1.
The work was fun and fast paced, I loved organizing the merchandise. The management was hard to get through to and was almost nonexistent. At first my schedule was good I worked during the week but out of nowhere was given 2 days a week and was told it would last a month at the most. After 3 I had to leave because my paychecks were hardly $50.00, just to find out i was unknowingly hired on to play catch-up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a horrible job, but you get nothing out of it.
Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Defiance, OH2019, június 30.
Working as a part-time morning Stocker at J.C. Penney isn't a horrible job (especially compared to other jobs I've done in the past), but you just don't really get anything out of it. The pay is minimum wage, and the hours are so scarce that you're making next to nothing on a weekly (or bi-weekly) basis.

The job itself isn't so terrible. Working in the back room can be sort of a pain, especially when it's hot. You have to break down A LOT of cardboard boxes, as well as sorting through everything and sizing all the clothes. We also have to put ink tags on them, or take the ink tags off. Separating athletic shoes from the rest of the shoes can be very tedious as well on the days when we get a million pairs of shoes to sort through.

Signing the items with the scanners out on the floor isn't bad, as long as the scanners are working properly. On the days when they're working slow or not working at all, it can be nearly impossible to get your area of the store done within the time that they give you to work before you have to clock out.

The people are good to work with. If you have any questions, you can always ask somebody for help.

Overall though, it's not a job that most people will stay on for very long. There is absolutely NO CHANCE that you could make enough money to support yourself on what they pay. It's a halfway decent job to do when you're in-between jobs and you're looking for something better, or if you're a teenager who's just starting to work, circumstances like that. But as far as staying there long-term to support yourself and/or your family, don't think
  több... for one second that it will be the right job for you.  kevesebb
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
productive and fast paced
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, június 17.
it was a good company, short hours and fast paced. and there was days we work regular hours. it was good, i enjoyed working there. the walk everyday..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Treated like a work rat
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tamarac, FL2019, március 22.
When I worked at JcPenny, I had a simple job to do, which was to clear out the stock room. It took me half the time that it would for the regular person to do it. Then, the manager that I had took me out of what I was doing and put me into her section without even consulting me about it first. I was not compensated for the sales that I made in her section.
Productive workplace great company
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bay City, MI2019, január 23.
Friendly employees/helpful. Working in the stockroom is great talkative employees while still getting our work done. Helping out customers is so rewarding.
Great workspace, empolyees
Fun and fast paced
stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, január 9.
Good job for people that like fast pased and busy jobs. a typical day at work would consist of waking up at 4 am and having a busy morning unloading trailers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, yet laid back.
Mechanized stockhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno-Stead, NV2019, január 4.
I really valued my time at JcPenny's i learned a lot while i was there and enjoyed my time spent working there while earning a very good livable income.
great place to work
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York State2018, december 3.
had free buffets for the holidays and special events for the employees relaxed atomoshere discount for family and friends special events for customers and employees
good family atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent pay, minimal respect and understanding.
Seasonal Stockhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2018, november 28.
Compensation and benefits were decent. Managers and other employees were pleasant. However the company overall lacks structure, organization and willingness to spend money to evolve and maximize employees skills.
Wage Structure
Very Physically Demanding
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
fast working enviroment
Stocking Inspector (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2018, november 27.
Performs processing activities, as assigned.
Move cartons from one location to another, either manually or mechanically.
Performs other manual related tasks as assigned.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
If I had to go back I would.
Pricing and Stocking (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, október 24.
It’s wasnt always fun working at JCP. Management never did what they were suppose to. They made you work extra hard for little pay and couldn’t grow within the company.
Discounts
No growth, no hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a relaxed paced job.
Stock Room (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, CT2018, szeptember 20.
People would unload the trucks and us workers would put the boxes on the rollers and check and ticket the merchandise before it went onto the selling floor. Accuracy is very important in this job. The management was good to work for. There wasn't anything hard about this job. I enjoyed working with the other ladies, they were a nice bunch of people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Great team to work with
Stock (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corbin, KY2018, augusztus 28.
Great team to work with and pretty good pay everyone was easy going and the manager worked with my busy schedule. I would recommend working at jc pennys.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
JCPenney in Montrose
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montrose, CO2018, augusztus 6.
I enjoyed working there. Some of th people were hard to be around sometimes. I went there and did my job. I would recommend working there if you love working with people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was pretty fun, tho quite stressful.
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Metairie, LA2018, július 27.
Working here was pretty stressful and demanding if you are not a morning person and choose to do stocking with this company. The truck shipments would get pretty difficult during the holiday seasons and those trucks can get pretty hot pretty quickly, but overall the pay did feel fair for the amount of work I was putting in.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
productie
Stock Engineer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lenexa, KS2018, július 24.
meeting to start, exercise, get carts find where one is going to work. Learned every in and out of the job. Management was great, the workplace culture was great nothing too hard and enjoyed the crew.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van