Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Stocker

Munkakör megnevezése
Stocker121 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
121 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 226 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first started working for Jcpenneys all was good . but surely but slowly I began to get less and less hours until it got to only 4 hours a week then I left!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers were nice, at least the ones that stayed. They went through so much turnover that there was never a stable crew and mandatory overtime was debilitating at such a physical job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had fun working there, learned different things and would recommend other people to work there. I just live to far away to travel now. Nothing was hard for me, i learned very quickly and fast.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Felt good to be going to work again. I learned how things were sat up in stock room as well as on the sales floor. The management was good and we had a meeting every morning telling about the sales of the day before. Let us know what the goal ( meaning sales for the day) is they want to reach. There were great team members and great help when I first started working their.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney was my first job after graduating high school. i enjoyed working there when I first started. Management wasn't very organized when it came to assigning work to the employees. the hardest part of the job was when they would assign the work equivalent to four people all to one person.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Teamwork and great environment to learn skills. Supervisor are at hand for help or any information about your job or any work related. Flexible with you
Great environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dedicated, service focused worker with excellent multitasking skills. Compassionate and highly motivated in attending to clients in a diverse setting. Seeking a position to be part of a team that provide quality service to their clients.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work was fun and fast paced, I loved organizing the merchandise. The management was hard to get through to and was almost nonexistent. At first my schedule was good I worked during the week but out of nowhere was given 2 days a week and was told it would last a month at the most. After 3 I had to leave because my paychecks were hardly $50.00, just to find out i was unknowingly hired on to play catch-up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a good company, short hours and fast paced. and there was days we work regular hours. it was good, i enjoyed working there. the walk everyday..
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I worked at JcPenny, I had a simple job to do, which was to clear out the stock room. It took me half the time that it would for the regular person to do it. Then, the manager that I had took me out of what I was doing and put me into her section without even consulting me about it first. I was not compensated for the sales that I made in her section.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly employees/helpful. Working in the stockroom is great talkative employees while still getting our work done. Helping out customers is so rewarding.
Great workspace, empolyees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for people that like fast pased and busy jobs. a typical day at work would consist of waking up at 4 am and having a busy morning unloading trailers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really valued my time at JcPenny's i learned a lot while i was there and enjoyed my time spent working there while earning a very good livable income.
Munkahelyi kultúra
had free buffets for the holidays and special events for the employees relaxed atomoshere discount for family and friends special events for customers and employees
good family atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
Compensation and benefits were decent. Managers and other employees were pleasant. However the company overall lacks structure, organization and willingness to spend money to evolve and maximize employees skills.
Wage Structure
Very Physically Demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Performs processing activities, as assigned.
Move cartons from one location to another, either manually or mechanically.

Performs other manual related tasks as assigned.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s wasnt always fun working at JCP. Management never did what they were suppose to. They made you work extra hard for little pay and couldn’t grow within the company.
Discounts
No growth, no hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
People would unload the trucks and us workers would put the boxes on the rollers and check and ticket the merchandise before it went onto the selling floor. Accuracy is very important in this job. The management was good to work for. There wasn't anything hard about this job. I enjoyed working with the other ladies, they were a nice bunch of people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great team to work with and pretty good pay everyone was easy going and the manager worked with my busy schedule. I would recommend working at jc pennys.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there. Some of th people were hard to be around sometimes. I went there and did my job. I would recommend working there if you love working with people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was pretty stressful and demanding if you are not a morning person and choose to do stocking with this company. The truck shipments would get pretty difficult during the holiday seasons and those trucks can get pretty hot pretty quickly, but overall the pay did feel fair for the amount of work I was putting in.