Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Specialist

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
248 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 361 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overworked. Unfair pay. Some new hires gets a higher pay rate doing less work.Trust me, I was a pretty big part of getting things done, an above average employee for all the responsibilities put on me. Gone above and beyond because management trying to save money by not hiring extra help. Multitasking, doing other peoples job. Scare tactics. There is definitely employee exploitation. Usually can't wait for the shift to be over. Needs better communication about company's plans so employees won't be clueless about what's going on. Not this secrecy or last minute type of things. Management need to calm down a bit and be better at dealing with a situation. Not recommended.
It's a job.
Kontra érvek
Management . Pay rate. Bad pay raises. Too much responsibilities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would recommend JC pennies as a good place to work for students., Housewives, and professional people. The best way to get ahead is to do the best at your job that you can do.
Pro érvek
Pros are good hours, good teamwork and good benefits
Kontra érvek
Cons are that you have to work weekends and some evenings.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. The hours are flexible. There’s not enough morale and pay to keep good employees. You must be able to adapt to change and stay in task without being reminded.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had fun working there. The culture allowed individuals to bring in family and friend which is not an issue if these individuals are qualified. Some were but others were not which did not help when they restructured. I feel they did not know how to reinvent their business and this cause the issues their dealing with now.
Discount, Some benefits, training
Sagnate
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience was not the greatest towards the end of my employment. There were great managers and some that were not that great. If you are starting a career, Penney's is great for you to use as a stepping stone into work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny has been a truly enjoyable work experience. Very comfortable environment and an inclusive team. Love our management.team! Very friendly and helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing environment, Great people, and overall kindness and guidance. The managers work extra hard to ensure their employees understand grasp the work and tasks they are doing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a fun place to work and will recommend it to anyone that would like to work with flexible schedules. The best part is to help the customer with their needs and make them really happy so they come back to the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place to get started when learning retail. There is a lack of advancement and meaningful wage increases. Management is very respectful of their employees. It is easy to get time off when needed. Good benefit package
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible work environment, terrible management, poor hours, all lumped into a dying mall. It may have changed now, but at the time it was poorly managed and the sales were poor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time with the company, I learned a fair bit about customer service and providing sales advice. Great entry level position with the ability to learn.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful environment and not the nicest management. I learned about how to speak with customers and help out. The hardest part of the job was actually selling products and meeting high and unattainable goals. The most enjoyable part was getting to know my coworkers and having a mutual and professional relationship.
Munkahelyi kultúra
love this place left due to hours. diamonds definitely are the girls best friend. i was young and very hip to the area. i would say this is where my sales skill was tested
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed my years at Penney's . The hardest part of the job was at times dealing with the customers. They can be a bit pushy and very disrespectful. Nothing else to comment on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I worked for Jcpenney with was a great job. The only thing that made me leave was the pay, working in a commissioned area was difficult certain times of the year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired at $14/hour. Advanced to $14.35/hr then my dept underwent restructuring and was cut to $10.50 but paid commission was added. We weren't busy enough to generate an extra $9000 in sales to make up the difference I lost every two weeks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for. Good people and opportunity to work and still have outside life. I wish I still worked there sometimes. JCP has some of the best prices and best quality products also.
Munkahelyi kultúra
All employees were afraid they would be terminated without notice. Long hours, few breaks, and someone was always complaining. Very low morale Managers were disorganized with no concept of the working elements of the diamond department.
Kontra érvek
No paid time off and pay did not commensurate with job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Window Covering Sales Options for window coverings Good training and management Practiced diversity Commissions and subsequent squabbles Helping folks with home decor
Shopping Discounts
Evening and Weekend Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my one and only experience working in a retail environment. The manager scheduled me to work closing then opening a lot...this was very difficult even though it was just part-time. Since this position was minimum wage + commission, your co-workers would descend upon customers like vultures in order to get the sale before you. The worst part was that I was suppose to have certain accommodations made for me due to an injury, and they totally ignored them. Needless to say, this job was not for me...I hope this helps you decide if you wish to work for this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved this job and the amazing people I worked with every day. Unfortunately the economy flipped, and I had to relocate to a new area so that I could get a job that paid better.