JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Specialist

61 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 636 értékelés megtekintése
Hard work but worth it
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, február 1.
I had an excellent store manager who worked as hard as he demanded of us. We always got positive remarks from customers about our customer service and selection and sales.
award ceremonies.
short hours at times
Okay
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, január 27.
It wasnt a bad job as a kid. I learned a lot there and it helped me grow. If you are under 25 it is a fun place to work. You learn about life and how jobs are..
JCpenny
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Erie, PA2018, január 7.
Great place to work! I worked for 5 years and i always left with a smile on my face in and out. I also had other friends get a job at JCP and they were also happy.
Worked great hours
work on holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Retail experineces
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2017, november 3.
JC penny's was my very job, very nice to get used to, the big thing about retail is customer service, presentation, and cleanliness . making sure your customers are happy is always number one goal.
Jcpenney
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammond, LA2017, március 27.
Awesome Job. Great learning experience. I learned hot to price and sign, UPC upload, replenishment, team work and how important customer service really is. The hardest part was my department.
Fair and unstable
Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX2017, január 25.
In my initial admin role days were pretty easy. Very low stress. I experienced 3 CEO changes and being in this position (that has since been restructured) it wasn't very challenging. If you can manage to sit and manage a basic data entry position it is the most unchallenging position ever and decently compensated. Especially if your are a recent college grad.
After being promoted to my current position. I have consistent challenges; being held accountable for someone else not doing their job in a timely manner, reminding superiors when they don't do their job correctly, being ping pong'd with leadership to accomplish basic tasks and other challenges when seeking basic guidance (manager could tell me yes complete XYZ; director this is all wrong you're not suppose to do it like that) and would leave little to no constructive feed back. Some departments have easy going people other are tense the departments that I have been apart of have been fairly easy going little complaints about networking and creating professional relationships.
Its not hard working in this office. DON'T cheat them out of the billable hours you are suppose to be working. Remain honest and transparent and there shouldn't be any problems.
ALWAYS listen to HR when making any moves. Life lesson learned they for warned me about my promotion and I regret not listening.
Pro érvek
nice holiday gifts and other office wide surprises, prescription contacts sale is EVERYTHING!!!, cover parking life saver, gym, post office, more amenities soon to come
Kontra érvek
pay could be a little better, leadership inconstancies; lay offs
productive, fun place
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montebello, CA2016, november 14.
overall, a good place to work at. Socializing with customers and meeting new people was entertaining. became friends with the other employees and had fun nights out. management was on top of everything but very supportive and laid back. customers were a bit of a pain but thats just retail lol.
employee discounts
Kontra érvek
detailing, customers messing up your clothes, go backs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A job meant for only part-time
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2016, április 8.
Its an ok job if you're still in school, because they work really well with your hours. However, it is just a retail job and does not pay much.
Pro érvek
Hours, and scheduled lunch breaks
Pay, and advancement opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible, friendly hard working inviroment.
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bullhead City, AZ2016, március 21.
-Typical day was coming in with every one in a good mood with smiles ready to work.
-I learned new things such as receiving a full truck, spw's, full scans, and great customer service skills.
-Management was an awesome different individual personality who all cared for there employees.
-My co-workers, were the best! they all were motivated and ready to work always making sure you were smiling, and always helpful if you ever needed help with anything. They were 50 percent of the reason why I came to work motivated.
-The hardest part of the job, was leaving the job.
-The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the customers smile after lending them a hand in what they needed. Seeing your manager smile after completing your days of work. And, my co-workers, they were the ones who kept me smiling even on a bad day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was appreciated by the manager
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Watertown, NY2015, október 5.
The manager of the store was great, he always would let me know what a great job I was doing. One of the other supervisors gave many employees an issue including myself.
The hardest part of the job was dealing with mean customers, one who actually threw her stuff at me because I couldn't scan her coupon for the second time, one time use. Cranky customers come around the holidays so I've noticed.
Other than that I loved my job, boss and the people I worked with.
Employee Discount
Kontra érvek
Very short lunch break, job security isn't there
me
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  CA2015, május 12.
you have to work there to get the experience. everyone views working at jcpenneys different. Iv been there for many years and have learned a lot. I also have seen the bad and the good in the management. I would love to get the opportunity to climb the ladder and learn more with out judging my character from the outside and see whats in the inside.
n/a
Okay
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingsford, MI2015, május 10.
Managers were not organized. Store was always a mess. Costumers became angry at some points due to clothing being scattered around and not organized
Paid lunch
Unorganized
Fast pacing work environment
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingsford, MI2015, április 2.
Typical day at JC Penny would include going around the store making sure everything was neatly set. Organizing the store until everything from size to color was in place. Stocking the store if they were out of the jeans in women's see if there were more in back to restock them. Pricing items in the back of the store when new shipments came in. Cashiering when you saw a costumer by the cash register. I learned how to multitask and how important it is for a store to be stocked and organized. The management needs to work on how to listen to employees that have an issue with something instead of ignoring it. Co-workers were upbeat and positive, There were no hard parts about this job. Moat enjoyable was you got to do you own thing and at your own pace,.
Paid lunches
Kontra érvek
No one knows whats going on
2,0
workplace
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockaway, NJ2015, február 5.
I didn't like the coworkers. Breaks were short. The worst part of working there was working black Friday 4pm-4am. The hardest part was the mean managers. Sometimes the rude customers were easier to deal with!
good hours
rude employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Nice Job
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lansing, MI2015, január 16.
Helping customer find what they needed in a timely fashion. I learned how to identify the clothing so when to customers came in the store I knew what they wanted and could help them effectively.
Sales in the store
Many managers telling 1 associate different things
company doesn't function well
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tarentum, PA2014, október 18.
poor management didn't get jobs done that needed to be. employees cared more about breaks and leaving than they did doing a good job and helping customers. financially company is just about bankrupt. serious changes would need made for the company to stay in business much longer
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Customer service
Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Visalia, CA2014, szeptember 30.
Customer service, credit applications, online orders help meet customers individual needs.
Flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Long holiday hours, work weekends
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 3Jelentés
Good Place to work
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  3936 E Market Street Logansport Indiana 469472014, szeptember 11.
Great experience with customer service. Learned a lot when it comes to dealing with customers and their needs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Working at JCPenny
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garden City, NY2014, szeptember 11.
A typical day of work at JCPenny includes cashering, cleaning the fitting rooms, keeping the floor straightened and presentable.

The Managers would come and check. As long as you are doing your work they are great.

I always try to go beyond. The extra mile. The managers and I got along very well. They liked my work.

I enjoyed the people I work with. We always have respect for eachother and they are great people to work with at JCPennys.

I enjoy working with people.
Pro érvek
Enjoy working with people. Diversity.
The hours are not consistant. No Benefits
Great Company
Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2014, augusztus 8.
Great company! The training is awesome and the supervisors are nice
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van