Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Shipping and Receiving Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Shipping and Receiving Clerk53 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
53 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 788 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I stayed business learning new things to help the customers and represent JC Penney's departments store
J C Penney is a great place to work. I loved assisting the customers, it made the day go fairly well. My co workers helped me whenever I needed to understand more about my job and responsibility.
1,0
Not that great
Ive been there 8yrs and have not advanced even though i know every function in store. U have 2 be part of inner circle 2 move up and thats difficult difficult
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Everything else. Horrible managment and no advancments
Great
Great people great place to work wouldn’t change anything about them. Wonderful hours great discounts to many other companies besides jcpennys. Paid time off is great also.
Great work environment.
This was one of my favorite jobs. A lot of cross training. Family and team oriented. Management and supervisors were very understanding and helpful. Coworkers were friendly.
not good
Very competitive environment. Managers and supervisors always try to find shortcuts or a scapegoat for mistakes. If you're a good worker stay away, you will be the carrier of all the slack and get a 10 cent raise...
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
they have ups and downs
When I first started to work there, I liked it. After couple years, I did not like how they run the company. I did not like how we have to choose the hours they giving us. There are times where there is overtime, which is good. There are times where there is hour cut due to slow times in particular months.Around Thanksgiving day to Christmas, everyone work 7 days for 8 to 10 hours a day due to busiest time of the year. I like working there because of the people or coworkers not because of the company.
Pro érvek
pay is good, benefits are somewhat good
Kontra érvek
cut hours due to slow times, management is bad, hours and scheduling constantly changing
Slow and stressful
Being at jcpenney is stressful sometimes its fast most of the time it's slow they cut everyone's hours down to part time I cannot continue to work like that there is times when they send us home early a lot and that hurts my household income
No hours
Pay is good
Stressful
Supervisors don’t care about their employees. Turn over rate for employment is high. Its hard to keep people because you could be force to work 13days straight and 10hours day them the next week you could be lucky to do 20hours a week
Good pay
Unpredictable hours
Great Job
The work was never overwhelming and management was good at helping out where it was needed. There are plenty of opportunities for advancement and cross training.
Fun workplace
Great people. For the past 15 yrs the company has gone thru ups and downs. Its competitive fast pace work environment. Will definitely recommend it to family and friend.
Advancement
No training. If you want to learn and grow, you can't. Management is unforgivably under qualified. There is a lack of communication throughout the company and building. No "open door policy".
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sometimes you will get your full 40 hours there depending on the load that comes in that day. They sometimes use to let us off early if there no more trucks to unload.
3 breaks
Hours wasn’t constant
Fun and easy
Store is no longer there so not much to say about it,. Everyone there was fun to work with. In my department was pretty relaxing. Work steady and all was good.
friendly
store no longer there.
A fallen giant
At the time of me employment with the company they were downsizing. the mood was good with heard works and plenty of hours but my choose of transportation cost me my job so please do not use COTA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great place to work for a lot of chances for advancement great culture great management reasonable hours great benefits friendly atmosphere and you can learn new jobs
can't listen to music
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a good job to get by
Its a good job, i went in 5am to work on the loading dock, then i guided the trucks in their bay, then i had to unload the trailer with a pallet jack since our merchandise comes on pallets, then i would stay on the dock waiting for fedex or UPS deliveries to inspect the packages for tampering, by 12am my shift was over.
made it home early
Kontra érvek
interfered with automotive school at the moment
Easy work
You don’t want anything from the gas to do that way do I get a shower I just don’t have money I can do anything I don’t have to go get back home it yet I’ll get back yesterday I got
Did not like it at wll
We worked way too hard to be paid less I think the workers their that does the heavy lifting deserve a raise and benefits on the job. I absolutely hated it and could not stand how fast paced it was .
Extra money
Kontra érvek
Not enough money being paid for hard labor
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn't like the pay for the work I provided
Wouldn't work there again because I felt I was being over worked and my checks were very low of what I expected. I wouldn't recommend working at JCPenney.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced heavy lifting.
Working at JCPenney's is not easy work it's grinding fast paced.It has a lot of heavy lifting and it's very fast paced.This job is not for everyone.I worked in shipping and receiving in the warehouse. I have some knowledge of equipment handling.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenney is a nice plave to work
I enjoyed my time at JC Penney's, co workers were nice and we all seemed to get along. The manager, was very accommodating to family matters, and was a pleasant man to work for. I would open the store in the morning by myself, and get my work done without any supervision and in a timely fashion. It was a lot easier getting the merchandise onto the selling floor, without distractions.
Pro érvek
The MTO time great, when i had to use the healrhcare it was decent, and you can't beat an associate discount.
Kontra érvek
Working the holidays. Shoveling the snow in the winter, before the trick got there.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés