JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Service Technician

97 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 667 értékelés megtekintése
Productive work environment
Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Henrietta, NY2019, május 30.
I rate JCPenney as a excellent company to work for. I enjoy working there. I enjoy the work environment. I am happy to be employed by this company. The managers are very knowledgeable and treat us employees with respect.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
I don't get enough hours per week
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no team in this place
Home Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, szeptember 11.
There is extreme favoritism within the store and imediete supervisors do not share information with other associates , getting in trouble for other co workers when its not ur fault
fun workplace for teens
Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hammond, LA2018, szeptember 11.
JCPenney was an Ok job it fairly suits a high school student's first job. The management team treat you well, but not great. I had an interesting time at JCPenney and it did taught me a lot about customer service and built my experience.
Easy Relaxed Job
Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fenton, MO 630262018, május 28.
Working here was a great experience. My managers worked with my school schedule and gave me the training I needed. When I did have a question, managers were easily accesible and knowlegable. I knew I didn't have to worry about not knowing something, allowing me to use my full potential. The hardest part of this job is reading customers to find out what they're actually looking for. The easiest and best part is when you find what they're looking for and they thank you for your assisance. I learned how to size people for suits.
Relaxed, Real resposibilities, fun, Low Stress
N/a
Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, március 18.
The company has recently gone through changes that have made the store feel chaotic. All hourly employees and supervisors have totally different job duties. The moral is low among employees. Employees that have been their for years want to quit.
Merchandise sold, employee discount
Kontra érvek
The store mgr. has his own ideas that do not always work with the store
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
ok job
Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wayne, NJ2017, augusztus 24.
its retail nothing you can really expect out of it. paid higher than most retail. management was horrible. alot of favoriting being done. hard labor. very stressful for a retail job
retail job
Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Joliet, IL2017, május 24.
typical retail job, you learn about customer service. nothing out of the ordinary, you get paid minimum wage and work a part time schedule. pretty good store discount
Seasonal worker
Temporary Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2017, május 9.
As a seasonal worker my time working with JC Penny was limited but over all I enjoyed the people and the work place. When you become a seasonal worker you must learn quickly and do not receive as much training compared to the regulars.
It's retail
Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bremerton, WA2017, március 29.
It's retail. There's not much to say. It was very easy to change departments when I wanted. The breaks were good. Work days could be very long. Management was fine, not great. The best part was helping people who went through dramatic events, get brand new items.
Easy to switch departments
Retail
Stressful
Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakewood, CA2017, február 8.
Some days are slow but other days are really fast paced and stressful. My coworkers made it easy working here otherwise probably would've left sooner.
1,0
Place to work
Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2017, február 5.
The management at the particular JCPenney were not for they're employees. They hounded us about peddling credit applications, policies were frequently changing, etc. fast paced retail environment where the customer is always right
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great team to work with, no room for advancement
Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Blasdell, NY 142192017, január 15.
Jcp has very little room for anyone to grow in the company. There are less than 15 full time employees and 90 percent are managers. If you're not a manager, you don't get full time. Other than that, I've had a great experience working with my team. The company has unrealistic ideas of how things run in the store and they want you to balance a huge workload meant for more than one person. If corporate got out of their offices and worked a week in a store, maybe they'd understand the changes need to be done for us to be at the top of the retailer list. I used to love Jcpenney when I first got hired. While I still fully support the success of the company, it's the people that make me stay. Without a great team, stores collapse and associates are miserable which then passes onto the customers.
Pro érvek
They feed you sometimes, great team, strong mission
Kontra érvek
no room for growth, low pay high workload
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
This company sucks
Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Crosse, WI2016, december 15.
This company is only good to work for if you are looking for part-time. I worked there for 6 years on and off and was not treated well, not even making $8/hour.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
JC Penney
Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfax, VA2016, október 5.
Check in out customers make sure they grabbed the right merchandise. Clean store up to make sure its presentable the next morning for future customers.
Productive and fun.
Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flowood, MS2016, július 2.
This was a fun and effective work place. The environment was friendly, and the company was great with providing food to the employees during holiday peak hours.
Boring
Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2016, április 14.
Customers are difficult managers are unorganized and the pay is low. Cross sales is a big part and you do get small rewards for that. its not a hard job but it is tedious.
long lunches
low pay
Intellectual
Service Specialist. (Volt alkalmazott) –  South County2016, március 6.
Recommend the JCPenney Corp to men that are interested that people look good and intellectual preference. The money is fine, you must work the benefit of having clothing. People first.
clothes
intellectual
enjoy working in Lingerie
Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waterbury, CT2016, január 14.
Helping Customers achieve their goals,.assisting co-workers with recovery and training. Engaging with the customers and giving the best customer service...
employees discount
short hours per shift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 4Jelentés
Fast pace
Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, AZ2015, november 2.
Typical day consist of helping costumes, ringing up their merchandise and organization.

Learned how to use the cash register, organize clothes, and be nice to rude customers.

management can be lame sometimes but theyre cool

dealing with rude people

not dealing with rude people
Great hours
Rude customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Retail and Catalog Services
Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Grande, OR2015, szeptember 26.
Small town retail store where associates are always to lend assistance and a helping hand to local customers and traveling customers alike. If an item isn't available in-store, the associates are happy to help to place a catalog order.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van