Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Service Technician

Munkakör megnevezése
Service Technician98 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
98 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 125 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work hours were good. Decent staff room. awesome employee discounts. employers were nice and understanding. nothing to complain about. very satisfied with company
Munkahelyi kultúra
All team members were encouraged to help each other as needed and cross-trained to assist in areas other than where they were assigned. Very seasonal business and pace varies widely.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I rate JCPenney as a excellent company to work for. I enjoy working there. I enjoy the work environment. I am happy to be employed by this company. The managers are very knowledgeable and treat us employees with respect.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
I don't get enough hours per week
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is extreme favoritism within the store and imediete supervisors do not share information with other associates , getting in trouble for other co workers when its not ur fault
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was an Ok job it fairly suits a high school student's first job. The management team treat you well, but not great. I had an interesting time at JCPenney and it did taught me a lot about customer service and built my experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was a great experience. My managers worked with my school schedule and gave me the training I needed. When I did have a question, managers were easily accesible and knowlegable. I knew I didn't have to worry about not knowing something, allowing me to use my full potential. The hardest part of this job is reading customers to find out what they're actually looking for. The easiest and best part is when you find what they're looking for and they thank you for your assisance. I learned how to size people for suits.
Relaxed, Real resposibilities, fun, Low Stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company has recently gone through changes that have made the store feel chaotic. All hourly employees and supervisors have totally different job duties. The moral is low among employees. Employees that have been their for years want to quit.
Merchandise sold, employee discount
Kontra érvek
The store mgr. has his own ideas that do not always work with the store
Munkahelyi kultúra
its retail nothing you can really expect out of it. paid higher than most retail. management was horrible. alot of favoriting being done. hard labor. very stressful for a retail job
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical retail job, you learn about customer service. nothing out of the ordinary, you get paid minimum wage and work a part time schedule. pretty good store discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a seasonal worker my time working with JC Penny was limited but over all I enjoyed the people and the work place. When you become a seasonal worker you must learn quickly and do not receive as much training compared to the regulars.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's retail. There's not much to say. It was very easy to change departments when I wanted. The breaks were good. Work days could be very long. Management was fine, not great. The best part was helping people who went through dramatic events, get brand new items.
Easy to switch departments
Retail
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some days are slow but other days are really fast paced and stressful. My coworkers made it easy working here otherwise probably would've left sooner.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management at the particular JCPenney were not for they're employees. They hounded us about peddling credit applications, policies were frequently changing, etc. fast paced retail environment where the customer is always right
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcp has very little room for anyone to grow in the company. There are less than 15 full time employees and 90 percent are managers. If you're not a manager, you don't get full time. Other than that, I've had a great experience working with my team. The company has unrealistic ideas of how things run in the store and they want you to balance a huge workload meant for more than one person. If corporate got out of their offices and worked a week in a store, maybe they'd understand the changes need to be done for us to be at the top of the retailer list. I used to love Jcpenney when I first got hired. While I still fully support the success of the company, it's the people that make me stay. Without a great team, stores collapse and associates are miserable which then passes onto the customers.
Pro érvek
They feed you sometimes, great team, strong mission
Kontra érvek
no room for growth, low pay high workload
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is only good to work for if you are looking for part-time. I worked there for 6 years on and off and was not treated well, not even making $8/hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Check in out customers make sure they grabbed the right merchandise. Clean store up to make sure its presentable the next morning for future customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a fun and effective work place. The environment was friendly, and the company was great with providing food to the employees during holiday peak hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customers are difficult managers are unorganized and the pay is low. Cross sales is a big part and you do get small rewards for that. its not a hard job but it is tedious.
long lunches
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Recommend the JCPenney Corp to men that are interested that people look good and intellectual preference. The money is fine, you must work the benefit of having clothing. People first.
clothes
intellectual
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helping Customers achieve their goals,.assisting co-workers with recovery and training. Engaging with the customers and giving the best customer service...
employees discount
short hours per shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day consist of helping costumes, ringing up their merchandise and organization.

Learned how to use the cash register, organize clothes, and be nice to rude customers.

management can be lame sometimes but theyre cool

dealing with rude people

not dealing with rude people
Great hours