Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Senior Designer

Munkakör megnevezése
Senior Designer22 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 229 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don’t have anything really negative to say about JCP and working for them. They are a great company to work for. My store is in threat of closing and I commuted 35 minutes so I made the decision to find employment elsewhere.
Many Benefits
Working until 9-10pm
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for JCP in the design department was a stressful job with a great deal of favoritism and a lack of leadership.
The pay was great as they tried to add talent but that was the only plus.
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for Jcpenneys in Huntsville TX. The hours are flexible and the Management staff are all about taking care of their employees if they can. The only reason I am searching for a new job is because financially I can not provide for my family. It’s a small location and we do not get enough customers to make commission and minimum wage is not enough to take care of two boys
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was lied to about the pay and compensation. I wasted a year of my time and would never recommend anybody to work there. I had issues with stylist very unprofessional to say the least and ghetto.
working for JCpenny
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work. Company does not promote or advertise salon, so salon is very slow. Very few walk ins. Great pay, awesome benefits. Management is very fair.
Good pay, fair schedules
Slow business
Munkahelyi kultúra
Computer skills, multiple phone lines and scheduling multiple appointments. Fast past salon environment, with several client interactions daily.

Working with new clients everyday
Munkahelyi kultúra
I very much have enjoyed my time here at JCPenney. I am a Senior Designer (hair stylist) my company works with my school schedule and helps me out tremendously as i drive back and forth between Winslow, AZ and Flagstaff, AZ for work. I continuously handle customers on a day to day basis.
Flexible Schedule, Flexible Pay
Slow days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Zero room for days off, even family emergencies or general sick days. Management is hardly every seen. No help with advancement and learning. Expectations and duties do not fit job descriptions or pay. Benefits are not great.
Kontra érvek
No benefits for part time, pay is not equal to the amount of work done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Still currently working there. Great management and coworkers are very supportative and friendly. They benefits are awesome and your schedule can be flexible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Provide hair services to clients schedule for appointments. responsible for productivity rates, client data, production demos and retail sales. I learned the appropriate techniques to craft my passion for hairstyles, colors, and cuts.
teamwork!
Very friendly people
Room for improvement

Paid training

PTO for all employees( certain requirements)

Help with training on register

Coaching for newer stylists
PTO
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learning is immense if someone wants to grow. Best part is the management. Work culture is the best as you get to work hard but at the same time you get your sweet time to relax. All that matters is quality work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the job environment but the pay will scare you. Should be a beginner stylist starting to build your client base. Not shifting from behind the chair to commission based
Hourly rate, advertising, New client
Kontra érvek
Commission pay, not vacations, no full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
The store in Yuba City was dated and needed a remodel. the people I worked with were nothing short of amazing and they are the reason I stayed as long as I did!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is shady, Pay is horrible for the work you do. Some of us were required to maintain a state license which cost money. COntinuing education. which cost money. and you recieved minimum wage for the work yo udid
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be a great place to work, but with the shifts in the retail world and all the retail giants losing the battle, it's caused the company to layoff team members putting incredible pressure and workloads on the remaining teams. There is no work life balance anymore and leadership is spinning trying to grasp onto anything that might work. Lack of real direction and communication causes teams to spin and rework. Great place to work if you want no life outside of it. One thing about the company is they have great teams who work hard and are like family. The company also pays well, but they need to find better management. People leave managers, not companies.
Excellent pay, great teams
Kontra érvek
Poor management, insane workloads and unrealistic expectations
Munkahelyi kultúra
During the time i was there, i always had clientele and always had a good time. The staff is friendly and the company cares about its employees. Go check it out
Pro érvek
its a great place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think the salon was over-staffed, not enough clientele to support constantly hiring new stylists. Lots of disorganization, misinformation and not a ton of direction with management. Back bar products were poorly stocked; an abundance of gels and a single brand of hair spray, yet not a single jar of pomade, paste or texture cream for men's styling. Color was also poorly stocked, over stocked with color rarely used, and constantly stylists were going to the supply store themselves to buy the color tube they needed or developer needed. The compensation seemed like a great idea, minimum wage plus commission 45%-60% depending on level, but there was always major problems with employee paychecks not being accurate. Cleanliness was an afterthought, not a priority, especially for "busy" stylists, they assumed someone else would clean up after them, sweeping, laundry, etc. with management not caring a bit. The receptionists tried to do their job, but the computers were so outdated that the software caused mass crashes and sometimes didn't even turn on. While employed there they switched commission rates, which seemed like it would work, but of course people abused the new system and management didn't hold people accountable for their actions so that was not an enjoyable experience. I believe most of the problems I had were because of the management, from the store manager, assistant managers, salon manager and district managers. Most of the management staff are close to retiring(sometime this year) and the remaining staff are feeling on edge because of the huge amount of closings the - több...
Pro érvek
Flexible schedule, exposed to different techniques and trends
Kontra érvek
poor management, poor supplies, poor experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Greeting clients, performing services requested, recommending products and client checkout. Stocking shelves and back bar for use. Clean up station
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penneys Salon is a great place to work for beginning stylist. It is great for training, basics and continuing learning.

In this salon setting friendships and families are formed. The hours are flexible and there is plenty of time to fit in a clientele.

Management is readily available and is ready to help out at any time.

The hardest part of this job is to not enjoy the people one works. JCP does a great job of choosing people that work great together and create a warm environment for stylist and client.
flexible hours, friendly staff
Kontra érvek
commission, salon layout and location
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day begins with reviewing and answering correspondence from overseas buying offices. Attending team and cross divisional meetings. Check on status of current project and work on the research and development of new projects. End my day with making sure that all emails for that day have been answered and prep for the next day and reviewing the calendar.
One of my greats take aways from this job would have to be my growth in management skills. I've learned to manage a great team of people and at the same time learned the type of manager I didn't want to be through observation. The hardest part of my job has to have been letting go of poor performers or giving a poor performance review.

The enjoyable part of my job was going into work everyday and working with a great team of talented creative people and of course the research and development of new product.
Pro érvek
the creative people, benefits, covered parking, paid time off, flexible hours and 24 hour access to the office.
Kontra érvek
poor management, unrealistic development calendar and turn-over of staff.