Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Senior Customer Support Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Senior Customer Support Representative5 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 798 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Good job beside its closing leaving many without a job . I wish not to o share any more on this company. However Im thankful for the experience .
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Please only trust reviews that have been written recently. This is a great company to work for!
I am a retired school teacher and originally got this job part-time to supplement my pension. I quickly became full-time and plan to work here until (if) I ever decide to retire again.
CULTURE: I love the casual, friendly atmosphere, the incentives for productivity and the attention the management pays to making the employees comfortable and happy with the company. It especially impresses me how quick the leaders are to recognize and reward jobs well done. You don't find this in many corporations. There are many events and fun days during the year including free lunches, doughnut days, etc. The corporation is very caring toward it's employees with an emergency assistance fund, tuition scholarships, etc.

TRAINING:The training is good and all inclusive, although it seems that there could be more refresher courses offered and perhaps the training of seasonal employees might be rushed. However, there are always coaches and more experienced colleagues around that can help answer any questions with a difficult case or call.

ADVANCEMENT: The opportunity for advancement is wonderful as there are always internal job openings posted. In my first year here, my hourly rate was increased by a full $3.81 through these advancement opportunities.

SCHEDULING: The schedule is online and can be accessed from home. It's simple and straightforward to use to request days off, trade days with someone or offer up a shift. When things are slow, there is sometimes Voluntary Time Off (VTO) offered. Since we have a monthly drop of Paid Time Off (PTO), you can choose to use these hours as you desire;
 - több...
Pro érvek
plenty of breaks, friendly supervisors and colleagues, benefits and perks
5,0
Productive and fun environment
Jcp is a very nice place to work. The best part of the job is interacting with customers from all over the world and being able to assist them in a timely manner.
Pro érvek
free parking
short breaks
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extreme difference in work/ life balance
Was told my schedule would be Monday through Friday. Then was scheduled over 11 days in a row. No explanation other than it was peak season. When issuing my grievance there was no resolve of the issue and no explanation of why the schedule was made in that way. No way to make plans outside of work because you are never sure what your hours are and what you may or may not be able to do.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, no actual follow through in schedule given
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy my job, but business has been slow
I've learned a lot working at JcPenney, how to handle escalated issues with customers. Not everyone can handle upset customers
Kontra érvek
Learning and developement isn't in place, management is hired from outside instead of within. Only work 37.50 hrs per week, need 40 hrs. Health Insurance has doubled.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés