Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Senior Customer Service Representative

Munkakör megnevezése
Senior Customer Service Representative17 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 916 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday I took furniture escalation calls, I didn't have much help & played each phone call by ear, the ceo quit, managers quit, coaches were younger people who lacked people skills, it was the hardest but most rewarding role I have ever had in customer service, the company is declining and a lot of customers were unsatisfied. Due to the lack of employess overtime was ridiculous. I literally missed almost 3 years of my daughter's life.. Great pay but I wouldn't recommend any single parents to work there.
Discounts were great.
Kontra érvek
Not enought support from upper management because most of them quit.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical day would consist of sending emails taking calls from customers, editing orders, using multiple computer programs, multi tasking, written and verbal correspondence
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are some issues but it can be fun. Get to meet a lot of great people. There are times that it is slow but nice when it is does get busy. Defiantly help each other out on the floor and that makes for great teamwork
meet nice people
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I miss the benefits that JCPenney’s offer the employees. The location of the job was very convenient also it was a very comfortable setting for a call center
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
there's always a unexpected training, we always have to take the fault of the store associates. the management here is nit picky & lie to your face...
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Have you ever worked at a second chance place? Well this would be it. Imagine all the degenerate people in a city radius in one place. This is JC Penney. The call center that is. This place is unorganized, the people are unprofessional and the current program they have isn't going to last at the rate they are going. I would never recommend anyone to work here for longevity.
Pro érvek
Benefits on day one of employment
Kontra érvek
They don't care about their employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work itself is not hard, however the micro managing is somewhat overwhelming. The people that work with me are amazing. I have learned to be more independent working with this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney was a productive and a very interesting place to work. Management was visible, and willing to honor individuals who exceeded company's goals through a reward system. I worked with a team of tenure employees which made my job easier if I had questions. The hardest part of my job was keeping a balance of knowing how much to compensate a customer for inconvenience while keeping company matrix in mind. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing customer return for repeat business and happy with product and writing good reviews.
Great Discounts
Not enough money
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a wonderful experience with this company. The supervisors are very engaged with their associates. Great benefits as well as meeting many people from different backgrounds.
Pro érvek
the rewards program and the free lunches for recognition
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was my second job that I had in High school. i learned team building merchandising and customer service skills in person and on the phone. i was hired originally as a cashier in the outlet store then was transferred to the call center after I had graduated. Co-workers were people who I had went to school with
Pro érvek
had lots of fun, learning experiences
nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned a lot from other co-workers and management; Co-workers were very supportive;
awards and bonuses
holiday hours
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I deal with a wide variery of customers and handle a lot of inquiries about merchandise. You have to be able to adapt to a lot of different situations. I have learned that you have to be patient. I have always been patient so this was not very difficult for me. The majority of my co-workers are easy to get along with. I am very easy going. The hardest part of the job is the hours. I work days, nights and weekends. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with all types of people.
Associate Discount
Limited Break.
Munkahelyi kultúra
wished i could of stayed,but i had to relocate. they did send me through the actual csr 1 and 2,and taught me how to decipher the credit bureau.
established company, decent pay
Kontra érvek
not always guaranteed your shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Culture driven for success and uplifting you to your career potential.
Loyalty
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyday was a typical, but I loved to be around the employees and the customers
bouses
short lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCPenney. Get co-workers. The hardest part of the job was when customers would use continous foul language.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had to help customers with credit and catalog order and furniture orders as well. Informed customers about orders and layaway.
time went by fast.
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése
Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés