Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Seasonal Retail Sales Associate

Munkakör megnevezése
Seasonal Retail Sales Associate15 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 248 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's good. But I would recommend being out of school or making sure your assertive with the managers when telling them your schedule and how you want them unless you don't care.
Good retail job.
Kontra érvek
Not very consist when they schedule youm
Munkahelyi kultúra
“Forgot to pay me” , didn’t give me or new co workers any training .Very rude, and singled me out for being young and wearing makeup. Kept me in the building after I clocked out. I folded cloths for 10 hours and still felt like I was doing everything wrong.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was 16 when I got this job, and it was good to start off with. I was expected to do many parts, but was able to be trained in all rather quickly. The only thing I didn't like was my manager. Problems all started when she originally threatened my ability to stay on the job while I was working. Then, problems continued when I was scheduled off, however was scheduled and then got in trouble for her mistake.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I very much enjoyed this temp job although if a customer or employee needed management help with anything it was near impossible to get help, customers will yell at you for not getting extra help when your cashier line is nearly 30 people long , and management just walks by and avoids eye contact I love retail and enjoy customer service I was surprised how little management cares for the customer at Jcpennys , I do feel I could have been excellent management material but Penny’s is not interested in quality customer service the management is lazy the store is filthy and basically ran by the part time employees the best they can and care to do, excellent discounts coupons and sales and as employee you can stack everyone of those. Great Christmas side job just don’t expect much from management just do your job & some discount shopping and go on home !
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Expecting seasonal teenagers to work harder than management
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good experience working as a seasonal associate at JcPenney. They gave us 3 days of training and were very patient with us in our first days. The other associates would also help us as much as they could.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked season during Christmas, and it was very hectic, steady, frustrating because I wasn't taught everything i needed to know because I was only a seasonal investment. Managers were very good at delegating & watching employees closely to watch for shrinkage. I would not want to work that job again or on a full time basis. There is a lot of standing/walking required. Customer were very argumentative for discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible management, messy store, very unorganized. Dirty bathrooms and dressing rooms, poor choice of employees. Clothes all over the floor in dressing rooms, and by cash registers in the children's department. Recovery was not done at all, which resulted in the build up of piles of clothes by the cash register, constantly had clothes on the floor hanging off of the hangers. Ridiculous
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was very flexible with hours, its definitely a good place to work if you have multiple jobs, or other responsibilities to attend to that require a set shift. Although you had to work at a pretty fast pace, I felt that most of the time it was laid back, as long as you had everything done in the section that you were assigned to. Very friendly co workers, very competitive and overall a family friendly environment to be around.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place of work, management isnt bad, the most of enjoyable part of the job is the being able to interact with customers day to day. The discounts are another plus.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was in high school it was my first job and it was seasonal. They asked me to stay for part time position but it was difficult. Even though I did my best to work, go to school and DO SPORTS! I couldn't find the time. It was a great experience though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
while i work this company i learn alot about myself when it comes to dealing with other that are not the most positive. I also learn more about what it take to run a successful business
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun, flexible hours, great pay, easy job, light lifting. Hardest part of the job was during the holidays but the paychecks were really nice during the holidays
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learning the ropes about cash registering, brands of merchandise, as well as certain ways to fold clothing were a few things that I learned. Co-workers were friendly. Hardest part of the job was tolerating rude customers and the words they would spew at you for no reason at all. (ex: not happy with the prices, selections-things out of my control). Mental strength gained indefinitely-met some really great people though.
25% off discount
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no raises, horrible schedules, very low selection for any type of benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at J.C Penny (Clackamas Town Center) during the holiday season, as I was only 17 at the time it was my first job. I came in for an interview and they did not interview me they simply asked me if i could start tomorrow. So She told me to bring my social security and ID, i came back the next day and she just put me into the shoes department, NO TRAINING, nothing! litterly just put me out there to be taught by the other employees. I learned fast anyways, as I was only there for 2 months they started letting people go because the season was over, however they where suppose to call me the first weekend of January to let me know if I was leaving or not.....They didn't. In fact they put me on the schedule. I came in to work and tried to sign in and it said "you dont have shift for today" I go in the back and look in the break schedule my names not on it!!! So I go and talk to a manager she told me to go ahead and go back to work, and that she'll fix my numbers....so i can log in...but before I did, I asked if I could pick up my check, and thats when she realizes they let me go (due to seasonal job) they let over 60 people go and "forgot" to call me. Rude if you ask me. I was never late, always on time, I made friends with all the co-workers and was very helpful as much as I knew how to be, & all of the customers liked me and I'd say I did pretty could for not being properly trained and this is how they let me go...
Nice Co-workers, Nice Customers, Discount
No training, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced, but comfortable environment. I learned to multitask and maintain patience in busy situations. The hardest part of the job was trying to calm down impatient customers on busy days. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting through a busy day by working as a great team with my co-workers.
several breaks
Kontra érvek
not allowed to wear tennis shoes
További JCPenney-értékelések megtekintése