JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Seasonal Associate

161 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 345 értékelés megtekintése
N/a
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edinburg, TX2020, február 26.
My job schedule was decent since I was only working a seasonal position. The manager was helpful whenever I needed to ask questions. Co-workers were friendly & helpful as well if I needed help on a project.
Always busy
JC Penney's Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fresno, CA2020, február 3.
The job kept me busy, which I liked. I preferred to clean the dressing rooms and to maintain order on the floor rather than work on the cash register.
Poor Management
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Watertown, NY2020, január 30.
I had a bad experience here. I had told the store manager multiple times (including twice during the interviewing/training process) that I could not work certain days due to my other job, but I was continuously scheduled during those times I said I could not work. When I would tell them I can't work because of my other job the insisted they did not know about it.
Only worked seasonal
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2020, január 7.
Seasonal jobs are very short in terms of how long you work their so I did not get to see it after the holidays which would be a big difference from the holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy place to learn and work at
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2020, január 5.
JC Penney is a great place to work at for those who are just starting out in the work force or are just looking for a temporary position while still in school.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a workplace that I also enjoyed but needed to move in a different city.
Seasonal Store Associate (Evening/Weekend Part Time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chino, CA 917102020, január 4.
I had fun working at JCPenney but I had to find another part time job during weeknights and weekends because I moved to another city that will it's farther.
Very unhappy
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2020, január 2.
I was not paid for work I have done 5 weeks ago! The managers made me feel unimportant. Work is tedious and it never feels done because as soon as you fix something customers mess it up and you have to do it all over again. A lot of standing and walking.
Fast Work Place
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, TX2019, december 26.
Busy Long hours of standing on your feet two breaks 15 and 30 min .. Employee Discount bouns when you get people to sign up for credit cards with the store..Fast work environment definitely family and friends welcomed
a typical day
Seasonal sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, december 26.
Working at JCPenny was always the highlight of my day! From making sure my customers shop happy and leave satisfied, to making new memories with my colleagues !
Love it
Seasonal Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2019, november 29.
I'm in a seasonal position that could become permanent. I love what I'm doing here at jcpenney and I like to help people as well as my fellow employees and I like the comradery of my work and my fellow employees who have been there to support and help me with the situation(s) that I come across during my typical work day that I come up to.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most people weren't willing to help.
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, november 26.
As soon as I was hired, my first shift was before the store opened by myself. I was told I'd get trained on how to work the cash register but nobody helped me. There were a few coworkers who were nice enough to train me, even though they didn't need to. I rarely saw the managers. When I had told them about the training thing as I was resigning, they gave me an excuse that, "training is boring and no one learns from it. so instead, we throw them out there to learn." That would've been fine if THATS WHAT I WAS TOLD.
Horrible place to work
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2019, november 4.
In my time working here managers were not welcoming at all. When i was being trained i got passed around to a lot of employees because no one wanted to train me. Most of the employees didn't want to help me throughout my shifts as i was still just learning on my own. When i would go on break other employees and managers would stare and glare at me with dirty looks. I believe this was due to me being pregnant.
3,0
it was okay
Seasonal Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brighton, CO2019, szeptember 30.
It was always slow unless there was a huge sale. I never had anything to do and just walked around most of the time. I did like the people I worked with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work, I enjoyed it, but the pay is very low.
SEASONAL ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bowling Green, KY2019, szeptember 27.
I enjoyed my time there and my manager and co-workers were wonderful. Like all other retail jobs however, you can't live on the pay so you have to have some other means.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seasonal help promised part-time after the holidays
Seasonal Lingerie Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monaca, PA2019, augusztus 22.
My training was very quick. Person who trained me was more concerned with talking about her love life than training me or communicating with me about store procedures. I worked diligently to keep the lingerie dept and dressing rooms in a very good and neat order. I worked as a cashier and occasionally helped in the Children's dept. Management gave me 2 days notice that they couldn't keep me on.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good temporary job, wonderful people
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseburg, OR2019, augusztus 5.
I worked here over a break from school and it was a really wonderful experience. Very lovely coworkers, very lovely customers. It wasn't a complicated job but could be fast paced and stressful at times. However, overall it was a nice way to earn money while I wasn't at school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxing but also good coworkers
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2019, július 2.
This place was amazing to work at. It was professional, organized, and almost laid back. No errors were barely ever made. The coworkers were very helpful. Easy to learn.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management, fun coworkers, not-so-fun credit card quotas
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2019, június 21.
Management is great and so are coworkers, I had a really great time while I worked there and the 'mood' is much, much better than like M*cy's. JCPenney's employees are friendly and easy to get along with in my experience.
The only real complaint I have is their quota for getting customers signed up for the credit card. I do not LIKE the credit card at all, especially because of personal experience with credit cards and how bad they can be, and I couldn't bring myself to 'sell' them like other employees. I don't regret it but I think it is unfortunate that it is a necessary part of the job. I just don't like it, but it might not be a problem for most people.
Pro érvek
Great coworkers and managements, breaks are kept track of
Kontra érvek
credit card signups quota
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Clean
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2019, május 23.
The staff is supportive to other staff members, and I didn't notice any competition between anyone. Very positive atmosphere. Very clean, and organized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great for a seasonal income
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilson, NC2019, május 11.
I worked the Christmas season. They provided good training and it was a great work environment. The management was supportive and easy to work with for the most part. There really wasn't anything hard about the job. I worked in the jewelry department. I enjoying interacting with the customers the most.
Pro érvek
Great discount
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van