JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Seasonal Associate

151 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 675 értékelés megtekintése
Love it
Seasonal Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2019, november 29.
I'm in a seasonal position that could become permanent. I love what I'm doing here at jcpenney and I like to help people as well as my fellow employees and I like the comradery of my work and my fellow employees who have been there to support and help me with the situation(s) that I come across during my typical work day that I come up to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most people weren't willing to help.
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, november 26.
As soon as I was hired, my first shift was before the store opened by myself. I was told I'd get trained on how to work the cash register but nobody helped me. There were a few coworkers who were nice enough to train me, even though they didn't need to. I rarely saw the managers. When I had told them about the training thing as I was resigning, they gave me an excuse that, "training is boring and no one learns from it. so instead, we throw them out there to learn." That would've been fine if THATS WHAT I WAS TOLD.
1,0
Horrible place to work
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, TX2019, november 4.
In my time working here managers were not welcoming at all. When i was being trained i got passed around to a lot of employees because no one wanted to train me. Most of the employees didn't want to help me throughout my shifts as i was still just learning on my own. When i would go on break other employees and managers would stare and glare at me with dirty looks. I believe this was due to me being pregnant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work, I enjoyed it, but the pay is very low.
SEASONAL ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bowling Green, KY2019, szeptember 27.
I enjoyed my time there and my manager and co-workers were wonderful. Like all other retail jobs however, you can't live on the pay so you have to have some other means.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Seasonal help promised part-time after the holidays
Seasonal Lingerie Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monaca, PA2019, augusztus 22.
My training was very quick. Person who trained me was more concerned with talking about her love life than training me or communicating with me about store procedures. I worked diligently to keep the lingerie dept and dressing rooms in a very good and neat order. I worked as a cashier and occasionally helped in the Children's dept. Management gave me 2 days notice that they couldn't keep me on.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good temporary job, wonderful people
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseburg, OR2019, augusztus 5.
I worked here over a break from school and it was a really wonderful experience. Very lovely coworkers, very lovely customers. It wasn't a complicated job but could be fast paced and stressful at times. However, overall it was a nice way to earn money while I wasn't at school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxing but also good coworkers
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2019, július 2.
This place was amazing to work at. It was professional, organized, and almost laid back. No errors were barely ever made. The coworkers were very helpful. Easy to learn.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management, fun coworkers, not-so-fun credit card quotas
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2019, június 21.
Management is great and so are coworkers, I had a really great time while I worked there and the 'mood' is much, much better than like M*cy's. JCPenney's employees are friendly and easy to get along with in my experience.
The only real complaint I have is their quota for getting customers signed up for the credit card. I do not LIKE the credit card at all, especially because of personal experience with credit cards and how bad they can be, and I couldn't bring myself to 'sell' them like other employees. I don't regret it but I think it is unfortunate that it is a necessary part of the job. I just don't like it, but it might not be a problem for most people.
Pro érvek
Great coworkers and managements, breaks are kept track of
credit card signups quota
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Clean
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2019, május 23.
The staff is supportive to other staff members, and I didn't notice any competition between anyone. Very positive atmosphere. Very clean, and organized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great for a seasonal income
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilson, NC2019, május 11.
I worked the Christmas season. They provided good training and it was a great work environment. The management was supportive and easy to work with for the most part. There really wasn't anything hard about the job. I worked in the jewelry department. I enjoying interacting with the customers the most.
Great discount
Really Productive Place of Work
Seasonal Sales Associate (Christmas) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, GA2019, április 23.
JCPenneys has a lovely environment . Sometimes really busy but quick work flow. I learned time management and how to have good work ethics. The hardest part of the job was the competition. You were basically competing with others for the job which was really difficult
It was alright
Seasonal Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, VA2019, április 15.
The job itself isn't difficult by any means, and it was the first place to hire me so I am grateful, but it just wasn't enjoyable at all. I had to deal with rude customers pretty regularly, the store was often left a mess even with several associates working off of the register, and the management team was pretty iffy. The management team only really seemed to base employee performance on the amount of credit cards sold which almost devalued any other work the associates did. The work culture didn't help since even the associates who had worked there for years were pretty open about highly disliking their own jobs. It was an okay job, and it did allow me to gain job experience which I can now use when applying to other jobs, but I personally wouldn't work there again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Metairie, LA2019, április 15.
JCPENNY was my favorite place of employment. My managers were cool and helpful. Training was complete and thorough. Fellow employees didnt mind helping out when in a delimma . Floor manager was always around and working with the crew. During holiday season everyone was in the Christmas spirit which made the employees enjoy their jobs more. Staffs energy was always positive and welcoming.
Decent break. Nice discounts. Its in the mall
Kontra érvek
Lunch is far due to being in the mall lol
retail
Jcpenney-Seasonal Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valencia, CA2019, április 14.
I really injoyed being there only thing is I was only there for a short time I applied many times and they don't call me. I would really like to be there again.
flexible hours
Kontra érvek
just having to get credit
My time there was fun
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2019, április 8.
Working at this specific location was fun. It would definitely be my suggestion for college students/seniors who need some extra cash and enjoy using their 25% discount! The management was a little high strung and annoying but the actual staff were pretty cool. If you’re looking for an actual career I’d say to choose a different department or look elsewhere.
Pro érvek
A lot of overtime offered, very flexible with scheduling, very fun coworkers, great meeting new people and helping customers. Most of the customers were pleasant.
Kontra érvek
Not a career job, pay was low for an adult with bills or someone with kids, management was a bit high strung and contradictory
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like STRESS this is the place to be.
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Wales, PA2019, március 14.
Holidays at JCPenney is stressful and one if the reasons why I refuse to go back. On a daily basis, you will be lucky to get ten hours a week and make sure you can work night and weekends. Too many responsibilities for one cashier to handle and not given much back up. They will cross train in some areas but most managers have their favorites. A lot of phoniness and back stabbing females. If you like drama, this is the place to be. They are watching to see you ask customers to sign up for their credit card constantly.
Holiday parties
Kontra érvek
Stressful environment, too much work for one person to handle
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
3,0
end of season
Seasonal Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bangor, ME2019, március 12.
I loved working there but they do not tell you that you are done for the season. They just stop putting you on the schedule. Employees were great to work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
JC Penney
Part time seasonal pricing team associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2019, február 3.
This was a temporary seasonal job to give me something to do as a stay at home mom. I really enjoyed working with my teammates, received employee discounts.
Casual
Seasonal sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, január 28.
Constantly helping a guest find the exact item they are looking for or folding clothes the proper way are the two main things one will be doing at JC Penny, and will enjoy doing.
1,0
Company
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rock Hill, SC2019, január 17.
JC Penney was a horrible company to work for. I barely had any hours, and the management team was awful. They accuse you and try to fire you before they hear both sides of the story. Worst company ever.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van