Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Salon Receptionist

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
56 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 249 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've never worked in a place that fires you for being diagnosed with Cancer until I worked at JCP. No compassion just hurry up and work. I was appalled and put in my 2 weeks notice but they took me off the schedule 2 days later.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For as long that I worked at the company everyone including clients and customer have become like family to me. I have been blessed to been able to grown-up and to become the professional woman I am today.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved being their receptionist. It was a great experience. Everyone was nice and welcoming but drama was a huge issue there. Its a good job to have if youre just looking for something quick.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was poor, with business & personal intertwined. You can't operate a company using favortism.. Because, once your Workers loose respect for you, that's hard to come back from.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was excited at first but it became very clear, very quickly that things were not as great as they seemed. No organization, less management and more like bullying, low pay, and my manager threatened to fire me when i called off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing work environment and culture. A typical day at work includes a lot of interactions with customers and your team. It is not difficult work if you have a positive attitude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had great relationships with the staff. Only downside was lack of training when I first started. I was only trained for 3 hours, then expected to work a busy Saturday by myself. That was very stressful, but I got through it and it got better from there.
good work environment
Not so good training
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job taught me some good life skills but the management is hard to work with. They ate not very willing to help you train better and they do not like to give you time off when you need it. Benefits are offered to only full time workers and or have to meet a certain year requirement
Laid back
Not competive or helpful
Munkahelyi kultúra
The first day I was put at the front desk, alone. The actual receptionist was in the back gossiping with the manager. They seemed annoyed, as if it were my fault I didn’t have any training or knowledge of the system. I had to constantly run to the back when clients wanted to be checked out or purchase items. Everyone just sat on their phones and complained. The manager wasn’t even in the salon an hour into the shift.
Kontra érvek
Rude staff, no breaks, poor communication
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ranging from the gossip to the stinky attitudes, the hair salon atmosphere was extremely unprofessional and degrading towards moral standards of the work environment.
Gossip
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my favorite job to work at. I have worked all over the store but the Salon was much better in my opinion. We were our own team and as a receptionist, we had to collaborate with the stylists when it came to their appointments. The stylists were all awesome and so were my fellow receptionists. I just wish the pay was better because this was almost the perfect job for someone like me.
Pro érvek
It was a team effort and everyone worked great together
pay should be better
Munkahelyi kultúra
there is a lot of pressure to sell, but not many people to sell to. dealing with customers is not always pleasant. quick employee turn over rate. also pressure to sign people up for credit cards. the only positive is the people that do work there are pretty cool
employee discounts
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for JCPenney. I started working for them in 1994. I worked in the Men's department, the shoe department, a year in the office and the finally the Salon/Spa division. I loved working in the Salon, it was never a dull moment. I learned a lot in the salon, from how to deal with customers to how to manage a front desk. At one point I had 9 receptionists under me to help support the Salon. I helped answer phones, check customers in and out, replenished the inventory, and worked on inputting schedules. It was hard leaving the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I utilize excellent customer service skills and product knowledge to meat sales goals, book appointments and process ending transactions, perform opening and closing procedures, make client reminder calls for appointments, process other salon data and paperwork, merchandise as per company guidelines, manage the front desk area and aid in training new employees. I learned how to fine tune my customer service and sales skills working in this salon. I have a great boss and he is one of the reasons for why I have learned so much, and also one of the reasons I stay here. We are like a family. The hardest part of the job is hard to pin point as I have worked here for so long and I love everyone that I work with, that everything seems easy to me. It's like second nature.
Pro érvek
I love my coworkers. They have been there for me through many hard times in my life.
Kontra érvek
The pay is not really a good living wage, and unfortunately I have not had any luck in advancing with this company
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked as a receptionist for over 2 years and absolutely loved it! Left the job over a misunderstanding. Wish I was the person then, than I am today. Loved my girls! That salon isn't even there anymore.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There's amazing benefits and always room to move up in the company. I loved working for them and it was a great experience. It made me realize what j wanted to do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked at a Little Rock location and was harassed everyday by the salon manger. stylist fear for their jobs every day. She fired people all the time..
Worst manger
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here, it was a fun and at times fast paced environment.I would highly recommend this company for anyone seeking employment, either part time or full time, whether you're looking for retail or Salon work
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney has a way of drawing in and retaining it's customer base and satisfaction...they have a very good handle on what keeps the customer satisfied and coming back.
Good Quality Control Over All
Poor in Store Management, Lack of Incentives, Low Pay Grade
Munkahelyi kultúra
Greeting customer , alerting stylist that their customer have arrive. Answering phone and making appointment while giving good customer service. Handle cash transaction provides product and services.Management was very professional and helpful and tried to meet your needs or concerns. This job was very easy and I would recommend J C Penny to friends.
Pro érvek
Meeting fun and exciting people
Munkahelyi kultúra
The receptionist role at the Salon by InStyle at JCPenney was a pretty slow paced role. Helped stock inventory, maintained a welcoming environment for clients, work with the stylists and booked appointments. Overall it is a good role.
Easy to get days off