JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Salon Receptionist

55 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 062 értékelés megtekintése
loved it
Styling Salon (Receptionist) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2019, december 8.
I loved being their receptionist. It was a great experience. Everyone was nice and welcoming but drama was a huge issue there. Its a good job to have if youre just looking for something quick.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
2,0
Poor Management
Salon Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, TX2019, szeptember 25.
Management was poor, with business
& personal intertwined. You can't operate a company using favortism.. Because, once your Workers loose respect for you, that's hard to come back from.
very stressful environment
Salon Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westland, MI2019, augusztus 16.
I was excited at first but it became very clear, very quickly that things were not as great as they seemed. No organization, less management and more like bullying, low pay, and my manager threatened to fire me when i called off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Fun environment and teamwork
SALON RECEPTIONIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Juan, PR2019, augusztus 7.
Amazing work environment and culture. A typical day at work includes a lot of interactions with customers and your team. It is not difficult work if you have a positive attitude.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Good times!
Salon Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2019, május 30.
I had great relationships with the staff. Only downside was lack of training when I first started. I was only trained for 3 hours, then expected to work a busy Saturday by myself. That was very stressful, but I got through it and it got better from there.
good work environment
Not so good training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not very easy to work with
JCPenney's Salon Receptionist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, április 20.
This job taught me some good life skills but the management is hard to work with. They ate not very willing to help you train better and they do not like to give you time off when you need it. Benefits are offered to only full time workers and or have to meet a certain year requirement
Laid back
Not competive or helpful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Poor Training, Immature Staff
Salon Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Peres, MO2019, április 10.
The first day I was put at the front desk, alone. The actual receptionist was in the back gossiping with the manager. They seemed annoyed, as if it were my fault I didn’t have any training or knowledge of the system. I had to constantly run to the back when clients wanted to be checked out or purchase items. Everyone just sat on their phones and complained. The manager wasn’t even in the salon an hour into the shift.
Kontra érvek
Rude staff, no breaks, poor communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
2,0
Unprofessional Atmosphere
Hair Salon Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Hill, TX2019, március 20.
Ranging from the gossip to the stinky attitudes, the hair salon atmosphere was extremely unprofessional and degrading towards moral standards of the work environment.
Gossip
Munkahelyi kultúra
salon was the best part of the experience
Salon Receptionist/Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, december 10.
This was my favorite job to work at. I have worked all over the store but the Salon was much better in my opinion. We were our own team and as a receptionist, we had to collaborate with the stylists when it came to their appointments. The stylists were all awesome and so were my fellow receptionists. I just wish the pay was better because this was almost the perfect job for someone like me.
Pro érvek
It was a team effort and everyone worked great together
pay should be better
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
typical retail posistion
Salon receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Annapolis, MD2018, október 18.
there is a lot of pressure to sell, but not many people to sell to. dealing with customers is not always pleasant. quick employee turn over rate. also pressure to sign people up for credit cards. the only positive is the people that do work there are pretty cool
employee discounts
low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, never a dull moment, loved the people I worked with.
Salon Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plano, TX 750752018, szeptember 17.
I loved working for JCPenney. I started working for them in 1994. I worked in the Men's department, the shoe department, a year in the office and the finally the Salon/Spa division. I loved working in the Salon, it was never a dull moment. I learned a lot in the salon, from how to deal with customers to how to manage a front desk. At one point I had 9 receptionists under me to help support the Salon. I helped answer phones, check customers in and out, replenished the inventory, and worked on inputting schedules. It was hard leaving the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my immediate supervisor and all of my coworkers, but because of the pay and lack of opportunity to advance, sadly it is not my career.
Receptionist-salon (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  FL2018, szeptember 4.
I utilize excellent customer service skills and product knowledge to meat sales goals, book appointments and process ending transactions, perform opening and closing procedures, make client reminder calls for appointments, process other salon data and paperwork, merchandise as per company guidelines, manage the front desk area and aid in training new employees.

I learned how to fine tune my customer service and sales skills working in this salon. I have a great boss and he is one of the reasons for why I have learned so much, and also one of the reasons I stay here. We are like a family.

The hardest part of the job is hard to pin point as I have worked here for so long and I love everyone that I work with, that everything seems easy to me. It's like second nature.
Pro érvek
I love my coworkers. They have been there for me through many hard times in my life.
Kontra érvek
The pay is not really a good living wage, and unfortunately I have not had any luck in advancing with this company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13NemJelentés
Loved the job so much!
Salon Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Knoxville, TN2018, augusztus 4.
I worked as a receptionist for over 2 years and absolutely loved it! Left the job over a misunderstanding. Wish I was the person then, than I am today. Loved my girls! That salon isn't even there anymore.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great Company
Salon Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2018, július 5.
There's amazing benefits and always room to move up in the company. I loved working for them and it was a great experience. It made me realize what j wanted to do.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Poor management
Salon Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Little Rock, AR2018, május 29.
Worked at a Little Rock location and was harassed everyday by the salon manger. stylist fear for their jobs every day. She fired people all the time..
Worst manger
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11NemJelentés
Great employee discount
Salon Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, NH2018, április 15.
I enjoyed working here, it was a fun and at times fast paced environment.
I would highly recommend this company for anyone seeking employment, either part time or full time, whether you're looking for retail or Salon work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Faithful Customer Flow
Salon Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Altamonte Springs, FL2018, április 1.
JC Penney has a way of drawing in and retaining it's customer base and satisfaction...they have a very good handle on what keeps the customer satisfied and coming back.
Good Quality Control Over All
Poor in Store Management, Lack of Incentives, Low Pay Grade
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
I enjoyed working in the Styling Salon as a Receptionist
Part time Salon Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2018, március 16.
Greeting customer , alerting stylist that their customer have arrive. Answering phone and making appointment while giving good customer service. Handle cash transaction provides product and services.Management was very professional and helpful and tried to meet your needs or concerns. This job was very easy and I would recommend J C Penny to friends.
Pro érvek
Meeting fun and exciting people
Laid back job.
Salon Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, február 5.
The receptionist role at the Salon by InStyle at JCPenney was a pretty slow paced role. Helped stock inventory, maintained a welcoming environment for clients, work with the stylists and booked appointments. Overall it is a good role.
Easy to get days off
No breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11NemJelentés
Jcp
SALON RECEPTIONIST (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2018, január 22.
worked in the salon and it was an awful experience

mean girls -- bad environment

drama all the time

management is awful - boss clearly picks favorites and only reprimands employees she does not like
good employee discount
bad environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 3Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van